• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for Ebony-Eyes

Jay: I`m just glad i could help in some way & Hope your backs aren`t hurting too much from all the extra hardwork you`re both having to do at the mo.

Suzi Wong: Thankyou & if you need the details to send your donation to please pm me.

Su.x

Well done, Su! :)

I am stunned that I won - I remembered I had put a donation in but totally forgot about the competition!

Wow you are brave!! u look good though, will take a while of getting used to i bet!! u suit it., weldone :D xx

WELL DONE SU!!!
Please send me the photos and details of how much you raised to
lisahodgson73@hotmail.com as I would like to feature it in the next issue of Bunny Mad, if thats o.k with you?
You are a star!
and the new haircut suits you!

Oooh! Do i need to wear bunny ears?!;) :lol:
That`s fine with me, especially if it will get more awareness of the great work Jay & John do:D
I will speak to Jay to confirm what the final amount i raised was then email everything to you.

Glad you like the `hairdo`.

Su.x

Oooh! Do i need to wear bunny ears?!
That`s fine with me, especially if it will get more awareness of the great work Jay & John do
I will speak to Jay to confirm what the final amount i raised was then email everything to you.

Glad you like the `hairdo`.

Su.x
thats great, thanks, shall loook forwards to it! I managed to raise £250 which i will be posting to Jay next week, so i will be doing an update on the appeal. They have been working sooo hard on the garden, i wish i was closer so I could give them a hand!

Su, you look so adorable! As someone else said your bone structure is so great that you can really pull it off so Well. Excellent job!!! :D

Back