• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for Ebony-Eyes

I'm going to guess at 3 and a half oz Su, please pm me with details of who to pay

Good luck, my son says you're " bonkers " :lol:

O.K, so after asking people for their opinions on how much i should ask per guess it has been voted that i should lower it too a minimum of £2.

So if people who`ve already paid £4 want a 2nd guess they can, though obviously if you want to donate more that would be great. :D

Su.x

How have I missed this thread???? I'll guess 8.7oz and pay using paypal if you pm me with the paypal thingy!! :lol:
Hilda

cannonwoman said:
For those of you who haven`t seen my posting in `General chat`, I will also be contacting some cancer charities who make wigs for cancer sufferers to see if they want my hair.
So hopefully 2 charities will benefit from my madness. :D

Su.x

OMG Su - you are so brave (daft as anything, but very brave)!!! :lol:

Before I do my guesses, how accurate will the scales be? :? Will it just be to the nearest ounce or can they measure in parts of an ounce?

Right then, since I can have another guess I'll go for 3.5 oz as well as my previous guess of 3 oz. :)

capel said:
How have I missed this thread???? I'll guess 8.7oz and pay using paypal if you pm me with the paypal thingy!! :lol:
Hilda
Update: paid my money last night so my 2 guesses are:
8.7oz
5.25 oz

Back