• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for Ebony-Eyes

Well done Sue and well done everyone who has taken part:D :D :D

Just to let you know that some of the fencing is being delivered this afternoon:shock: and John and I are going to try and do it ourselves:shock: The man who gave us the quote has suddenly "got a bad back":roll: and besides which, it saves a bit of money:)

So if anyone is in North Wales this coming weekend then you are very welcome to come and lend a hand:oops: 'cos we are going to need it:lol: :lol:

What really annoyed me was paying for the fencing and stuff yesterday and having to pay just on £75 VAT:evil: just imagine what stuff could have been bought for the buns for that:?

So, if anyone else wants a go, get your guesses in now:D

Hello,

6.4 ounces for me (unless thats already been guessed? . can I paypal it over? who am I doing it to?

ok then lets see......

3.6oz, 4.5oz, 6.6oz, 5.3oz! i make that four, Jay can i send you a cheque????

It`s coming off late tonight, so if you want to place any last minute guesses you`ve got til midnight.:D

And yes, before, during & after pictures will be posted!!!!!:shock: :lol: :lol:

The winner will be announced about midday tomorrow.

Su.x

Well the `deed` has been done & I`m now an official `skinhead`!:shock: :lol:

Here`s the photographic evidence:

Last piccie you`ll see of me for a while with long hair
DSC00001-3.jpg

One chop & the lengths already gone
DSC00002-4.jpg

Getting shorter..................................
DSC00003-5.jpg

The outcome piccies:

Back shot
DSC00008-4.jpg

Side shot
DSC00007-4.jpg

Front shot
DSC00006-8.jpg

Bye Bye to all my locks..............................
DSC00009-4.jpg

So now i can announce the result

* Drum Roll*

My hair weighed in at.................................................................................................................................... 2.63oz.

So the winner is......................................................

*Drum Roll*

SARAH P with the closest guess of 3oz:D CONGRATULATIONS SARAH:D
and `Thankyou` to everyone who took part:thumb:

Su.x

Aww Su, WELL DONE!!!! :D Your new 'do looks fab!!! :D :D :D True Star, I know Im a bit late but I'll send a fiver to Jay just for your bravery :p Xx

Thankyou everyone:D

And thankyou Becca for your donation:thumb: I know the Hairy mob will be extremely grateful.

If you need the details to send payment to please pm me.

Su.x

Oh Sue, what can we say? We are so very, very grateful for you doing this:D :D :D :D I think the short hair looks fab on you:D With the weather forecast for next week you will be glad of it being short:shock:

Thank you everyone who took part - well done to Sarah P for guessing - and Su, a really, really, really big pat on the back for doing this:D :D :D

The Hairy Mob and us two foots are so very grateful - and the fencing is going well - the larger panels are going in soon:shock:

Thank you, thank you, thank you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Well done Su :thumb:
I know what a lot of courage it takes for me to visit the hairdresser, so what you have done is fantastic :p
I too will send a donation to the hairy mob.

Suits you by the BTW ;)

Back