• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freeads British Giant - I got him!!!!

Unplug the phoen and 'accidently' always write your email address wrong so he has to stay with you. He looks like my Daisy in colour (she a conti) I wish I had room, but if I did my garden would end up a farm of giants.

raven_guest said:
Unplug the phoen and 'accidently' always write your email address wrong so he has to stay with you. He looks like my Daisy in colour (she a conti) I wish I had room, but if I did my garden would end up a farm of giants.
LOL! Good idea, but on reflection I think this bunny would be happier with Kay. If I kept him, I'd then have to find him a partner and my hubby really isn't going to go for that! So he's off to his new home on Sunday, where I think he'll be very happy with Poppy.
Thanks for the interest everyone, I could have rehomed this rabbit five times over, and I'm really sorry to disappoint everyone else.

I will give this chap the best home he could possibly want, and he will want for nothing. He is booked in for his castration next week.

kayj said:
I will give this chap the best home he could possibly want, and he will want for nothing.

I can second that (as many many others could to!) Hes gorgeous, and will be the most loved bun ever :D Xx

Well now I am looking forward to weekend it is dragging. Roll on SUNDAY I can't wait for my new baby to come. :D :D :D

Aw, this is great news. He is one lucky bunny, firstly to be rescued by kate & co and now going to live with Kay as his new bunny mummy... he will be so spoilt and Poppy is going to be bowled over when she see him. I love happy endings and this is a real 'Happy Ever After' for him.

Kay as Amy would say, it's only 3 more sleeps :lol: :lol:

Back