• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie's big day (being discharged this evening 30/9)

Sorry to hear that Luna. I've just got bad news about George's leg and he's having an x ray tomorrow :( vet said he's not happy with the hip so I feel your pain x

Oh no :( I just replied on your other thread xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Ugh what a pain! Still probably for the best.

Don't let it get you down too much x

I'm trying. I think I'm just really exhausted from spending 4 hours in the car for vet trips and it was all a waste of time. At least if he had been examined when I first brought him in I wouldn't have had to go home and come back in the evening.

Ah well ..It's done now. I'm just glad the vet agrees that he doesn't seem to be in pain ... whatever the injury is :) xx

Oh Luna, I am so sorry, I've just caught up with this thread. Really hope little Fweddie mends quickly, and sorry you've had such a stressful day. Sending you calming vibes over the sea and hope you're back is easing xxxx

Oh Luna, I am so sorry, I've just caught up with this thread. Really hope little Fweddie mends quickly, and sorry you've had such a stressful day. Sending you calming vibes over the sea and hope you're back is easing xxxx

Aww thank you Pets mum ... much appreciated :) xx

Awk poor wee Freddie and poor you too; sounds like you had an exhausting day yesterday!!! Thank goodness it's not as bad as you first thought though!!! Hopefully Freddie will be running around plum free in no time :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no - poor Freddie and poor you!

Sending big hugs to you and nose rubs for little Freddie xxxx

Nose rubs for Miss Rosie too as I couldn't possibly leave her out xxx :love:

Awk poor wee Freddie and poor you too; sounds like you had an exhausting day yesterday!!! Thank goodness it's not as bad as you first thought though!!! Hopefully Freddie will be running around plum free in no time :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that :) We are hoping to get him neutered Monday week all going good xx

Oh no - poor Freddie and poor you!

Sending big hugs to you and nose rubs for little Freddie xxxx

Nose rubs for Miss Rosie too as I couldn't possibly leave her out xxx :love:

Thanks . I passed out the nose rubs and Freddie closed his eyes and settled down for a long petting session while Rosie shoved me away. Lol !!!

So we are getting all set to go back for Freddie's second attempt with the plum fairy. Fingers crossed xx

Back