• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a rabbit

A lady was looking after him and her daughter left his hutch door open :( I really don't agree with children looking after animals on their own because this is what happens. Fortunately he's absolutely fine (he's eating his way through a big pile of hay and pooing all over the house :lol: )and he'll be going home in a few hours. I've got to go to work in an hour so I've got to say goodbye before he goes, but my parents will be here to let the lady in to collect him :) I've grown quite attached to him today he's such a character but I'm glad he's going home he must have been very scared

Well done Alicia! He was lucky that it was you that found him. I'm glad there was a happy ending to this story :D

Great job Alicia, you did the right thing and it all ended well. I bet you got quite attached to the little fella - he sure is a gorgeous boy :love:

The lady left some flowers and a card from the bunny, judging by the name I think Henry's a girl :) I'm so glad he's home

Back