• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn's Had a CVA :-( U/D 22nd July- He's Dead :-(

Oh Jane I just can not believe all the heartbreak you are going through I'm so very very sorry
you are going through this and have lost another precious bun I just don't know what to say :cry:

Binky free forever Flynn at the Bridge xxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jane and sending hugs at this very very sad time for you xxxxxx :(

Not another one. I can barely deal with the loss of one friend, so I can understand why you want to go to the bridge to be with them. That day will come, but it is not today.
You took care of bunnies who were in sad and even terrible conditions. They were desperate for good care and they got more love and goodness than they every imagined was possible before they knew you.
I hope it is not to late for you to feel the way they must have felt when they came to stay with you and got to feel how it is to truly be loved.

Back