• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn's Had a CVA :-( U/D 22nd July- He's Dead :-(

Oh god no :cry::cry::cry:

I am so very sorry. Such an awful heartbreaking time for you.:cry:

your bunnies had the best life with you. They will take that love with them to the bridge.

I wish that there was something I could do :'(

Hugs

xxxx

Oh Jane my heart is breaking for you. It's not fair, you always seem to lose them in bunches and I can't imagine how painful that must be for you. I lost 2 in 2 months and then 2 in one month and that was hard enough. :cry: Binky free Flynn xxx

:cry::cry::cry: I have no words that will ease how you feel right now jane, but wanted you to know I am thinking of you, binky free Flynn xxx

Oh my word Jane.. Not more heartbreak... How much is one person expected to take...?

I am so so sorry... Can't say any more that would help in any way,, biinky free gorgeous.

Love and hugs
Fee x

I honestly can't find the words. How the hell can this be happening to one of the kindest people on the planet? It's just sooo unfair.

You must really feel the losses now with you family being so much smaller. I can't comprehend...how difficult this will be with your current health.

Please find strength in how much we all care for you.

This is so awful:cry:I cant believe what a terrible time youre having.

I was so hoping there would be better news about Flynn this morning.

Sending hugs because I cannot find the words.:cry:

Last edited:
So sorry. Thinking of you and I hope your bunny family give you strength, they all need you too. xx

Jane I'm so desperately sorry to see this. :cry::cry::cry:
I know it probably doesn't help right now, but Flynn and your other bunnies have all reached such grand ages and done so by being lovingly cared for and deeply adored by you. You have made such a difference for so many and they have all been so blessed to be in your care.

Still, it's so hard to see someone you care deeply about having to endure the loss of so many family members in such a short time. I am certain that your bunnies have all been just as sad to leave as you have been to see them go, because you have loved them so completely and unconditionally. You are such a kind and devoted person...a rarity in today's world. It's heartbreaking to see you having to shoulder all this pain. :cry::cry::cry:

And we, too, are so very, very sad to be saying another goodbye with you. :cry: Please feel our support and strength coming to you to help you through this. (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Farewell for now, Flynn, and please watch over Jane. :cry: xxxxxxxxx

Jane I'm so desperately sorry to see this. :cry::cry::cry:
I know it probably doesn't help right now, but Flynn and your other bunnies have all reached such grand ages and done so by being lovingly cared for and deeply adored by you. You have made such a difference for so many and they have all been so blessed to be in your care.

Still, it's so hard to see someone you care deeply about having to endure the loss of so many family members in such a short time. I am certain that your bunnies have all been just as sad to leave as you have been to see them go, because you have loved them so completely and unconditionally. You are such a kind and devoted person...a rarity in today's world. It's heartbreaking to see you having to shoulder all this pain. :cry::cry::cry:

And we, too, are so very, very sad to be saying another goodbye with you. :cry: Please feel our support and strength coming to you to help you through this. (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Farewell for now, Flynn, and please watch over Jane. :cry: xxxxxxxxx

MimzMum has just expressed my own feelings eloquently - your elderly buns have lived perfect lives in your care and you need to hang on in there for the others.

I am so so sorry for your loss. Honestly don't know what to say, but you've had a horrible time over the last few weeks
Huge huge hugs, and take comfort in your remaining bunnies who still need your love and care

RIP Flynn. Binky free at the bridge little bunny xxx

Oh no :( Jane I cannot find the right words to express how much I feel for you, just know I am genuinely so sad at what you are going through with your bunnies at the moment xx binky free handsome Flynn xxx

Back