• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn's Had a CVA :-( U/D 22nd July- He's Dead :-(

Thank you all so much for your support. Flynn is doing a bit better this morning. Bless his heart he is learning how to use his extra long whiskers to their full now to guide him about his enclosure. He is eating and although he is resting a lot he does occasionally hop about and he is much more stable on his feet. So we will just see how today pans out for him. He will be having all his favourite treats, which is mostly his absolute favourite, dried Ribwort and dandelion leaves. He also enjoys warm Raspberry and Echinacea tea xx

I'm glad to hear that Flynn is doing a bit better today. :) What a wee soldier he is! :love:
Goodness...another tea drinker! :love: :) Good thing Flynn's favorite is not mint though...there might be a shortage. ;)

Many more vibes still coming for him. xxxx

So pleased to read your update. Topping up the healing vibes bucket for Flynn - well done old boy, you're a star. xxx

Oh Jane, my heart sank when I saw this :cry::cry::cry:

I cannot believe what you are having to endure at the moment. I can't blame you for feeling the way you do, it is totally understandable that so many losses are having a devastating effect on you.

My dear friend, all I can say is please, please hang on in there. There are still little furry friends who need you and I know you would never dream of letting them down.

I am so so sorry about Flynn :cry:

(((((((((( hugs ))))))))))

Jane, I'm so very sorry. You are having such a terrible time. Please hang on in there. As you know it happens like that sometimes, especially when you have such loved elderly pets. I lost three rabbits and two little birds in the space of three months last year, I wanted to die too because I thought no one else understood how I felt, but since finding this Forum I have realised it's not just me, because others have an empathy with their animals too. You are so brave Jane and we're all rooting for you.

Back