• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flo's home! *UPDATED with video*

:)

is that a proper wy-eye geordie accent i hear? :lol:

It is. I am a true geordie - the definition is being born within site of the Tyne. And I was. My father (also very much a geordie) for whatever reason didn't like my sister and I speaking 'geordie' so our accents deminished. When I started work at 18, I had a lot of learning to do as there are alot of local phrases for things that I never knew - which my father never taught me. For instance, a 'Ganzie' is geordie for cardigan or sweater. And 'Gan-yam' means 'I'm going home'.
My accent is alot softer now I've been down here. Accents always fascinated me as my jobs have brought me into contact with people from every corner in the UK.

I’m a Scorpio. Some may say I fit that stereotype.

I'm very interested in signs. :lol: Taurus is the sign that generally likes to eat, I was surprised to hear that it was Scorpio. :D Maybe you should look at your ascendant and your star chart. :lol: (as if it had to do with your sign, don't mind me, I'm just a zodiac lover :lol:)

Just fabulous! I smiled but almost wanted to cry watching them racing about in the garden. It must be so special to know what you have done for him, giving him such a lovely home with freedom to be a bunny, and a lovely wifebun.

Thanks everybun for the lovely kind comments.
We haven’t settled on a name yet - which is frustrating. I still use Alex.
Both bunnies seem reasonably settled so far. Alex is a bit keen to nip at ones ankles - which is a bit frustrating. He likes to explore and enjoys the garden. It’s a shame it’s quickly going to winter as the evenings are drawing in quickly. I was out til gone 7pm with the pair of them on Monday night. That was ‘fun’. I could barely see Flo but I had no hope seeing Alex. But I’ve got a nice big torch. They settle well overnight which is good. Alex has some long old back claws which might be hindering him so I’ll get those sorted - they both could do with a claw clip so we’ll get that booked in with our vet - I’m more comfortable the vet doing it than me plus they can give both a once over.
I’ll try and do some more vids at the weekend.
Craig x

Thanks everybun for the lovely kind comments.
We haven’t settled on a name yet - which is frustrating. I still use Alex.
Both bunnies seem reasonably settled so far. Alex is a bit keen to nip at ones ankles - which is a bit frustrating. He likes to explore and enjoys the garden. It’s a shame it’s quickly going to winter as the evenings are drawing in quickly. I was out til gone 7pm with the pair of them on Monday night. That was ‘fun’. I could barely see Flo but I had no hope seeing Alex. But I’ve got a nice big torch. They settle well overnight which is good. Alex has some long old back claws which might be hindering him so I’ll get those sorted - they both could do with a claw clip so we’ll get that booked in with our vet - I’m more comfortable the vet doing it than me plus they can give both a once over.
I’ll try and do some more vids at the weekend.
Craig x

I think you are used to the name Alex by now. :D

Back