• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsey ... vibes please .....AAAARRGHHH...NO NOT AGAIN

we had poo last night around midnight ... :D

still not as much poo as normal but im not worried sick about it now ... and she is still weeing ..

All i can think is that perhaps the stone is moving and causing discomfort or pain ...(she has been off painkillers for almost a week as she was doing well without )....or perhaps it was pressing on her bowel and blocking it . :?

she is hopping around my living room at the moment looking much more herself :)

Thats great news :D
I hope she will continue to feel OK

xx

I DONT BELIEVE IT ... LOADS OF POOS THIS MORNING ...I CHANGE HER VET BED ...GO SHOPPING ..AND WHEN I COME BACK NO POOS AGAIN ALL DAY ....:evil:

AM I JUST BEING PARONOID HERE :roll:

I'm glad she is doing so much better - fingers crossed she keeps improving!! Lots of poo vibes coming her way!!! :love:

PS Ange.....could you delete some messages in your PM box please? :?

I DONT BELIEVE IT ... LOADS OF POOS THIS MORNING ...I CHANGE HER VET BED ...GO SHOPPING ..AND WHEN I COME BACK NO POOS AGAIN ALL DAY ....:evil:

AM I JUST BEING PARONOID HERE :roll:

Not at all. You know your bun. Maybe the stone is moving? Is there any way your vet would be able to tell?

Back