• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fashionable bucks only!

I'm beginning to feel a bit for the does ... not a problem at this end! I feel particularly for Daisy stuck in her sentry box, particularly as I fear she may not have been allowed a secret stash of noms. :(

I'm beginning to feel a bit for the does ... not a problem at this end! I feel particularly for Daisy stuck in her sentry box, particularly as I fear she may not have been allowed a secret stash of noms. :(

The Does can have their own girlie thread ;)

Bedforbunnies001.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=254499

Daisy: Dudley...DUDLEY how long does I have to stay in dis box when does I get that Fenugreek Crunchie you promised me??

DaisyonSentryDuty.jpg

Dudley: *muffled voice from The Bunker* not long now Daisy just another few hours...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Daisy, you'll be so slim when you finally get out of that sentry box. ;) :lol:

Alfie: Yeh, I could do dat. :thumb: I could put a couple of pea shooters on the roof (I don't think the hoomin would approve of a machine gun in the back garden) and can practice on the kitty. Skye would loves to play war games with me, I can tell.

Dudley: Brilliant Alfie! I can see you will be a great asset to the War Cabinet with these genius ideas!!

gorgeous pics:love:

i bought eric and esme new blankies a while ago. eric avoided his because it was obviously scary (along with everything else in eric-land:roll:) and es dragged hers out of her basket, wee'd on it and tore it to shreds:oops:

i bought eric and esme new blankies a while ago. eric avoided his because it was obviously scary (along with everything else in eric-land:roll:) and es dragged hers out of her basket, wee'd on it and tore it to shreds:oops:

Oh dear! Isn't weeing on something a compliment in bunny language! Glad Spenser didn't wee on his blanket though. :lol: I'm thinking of getting Spenser a smaller one for the upper hutch.

In the memorable words of one we all know well, 'Boys is so rude!' :evil:

Alfie is a very rude buck... he does like his food, the little porker, and Bubbles knows full well that he gets first dibs on any food that's going.

Dudley: Dat would be excellent!! You can join the team as chief tank driver! I had been thinking about asking Beige if we could customise his go-cart for the cause, but Im not sure its up to it after the trashing it got at his party!

Beige: Yes I will camouflage the go-cart. I will get Pixie and Pippa to help. The mommy says I can open the bucks blanket today, it has arrived. I'm very excited

Beige: Yes I will camouflage the go-cart. I will get Pixie and Pippa to help. The mommy says I can open the bucks blanket today, it has arrived. I'm very excited

Yay, get the mommy to take a photo of you with the blankie. :wave:

Private Daisy is in big trouble after being caught asleep on sentry duty!!

3f041628.jpg

d88e0199.jpg

Night duty proved to much with no Fenugreek Crunchies to distract her!!

Daisy: ZZZZzzzzzzz

dont tell Ginger, but i think Biccy would love some of that to snuggle up to. Gingers all skin and bone :roll: :lol:

Daisy looks gorgeous in her rather, erm, 'homely' box.

Back