• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fashionable bucks only!

Sergeant Major Dudster now has a new desert storm bunker from which to plot his manoeuvres! The new bunker has 4 emergency escape routes!

4f10553f.jpg

Sergeant Major Dudster now has a new desert storm bunker from which to plot his manoeuvres! The new bunker has 4 emergency escape routes!

4f10553f.jpg

Excellent! :D Does he jump on top of it to lie on his blankie then? Now Spenser will want a bunker instead of an empty wine box to plot whatever fussy nomming he is going to worry me with next. :roll::lol:

Excellent! :D Does he jump on top of it to lie on his blankie then? Now Spenser will want a bunker instead of an empty wine box to plot whatever fussy nomming he is going to worry me with next. :roll::lol:

The bunker was only finished last night so he's currently decorating inside puting up territory maps, storing emergency rations and installing spy satellite software on his laptop!

He has teeth tested the strength of the construction and it meets with his approval! Daisy has been placed on sentry duty in a box outside!

The bunker was only finished last night so he's currently decorating inside puting up territory maps, storing emergency rations and installing spy satellite software on his laptop!

He has teeth tested the strength of the construction and it meets with his approval! Daisy has been placed on sentry duty in a box outside!

We need a pic of the inside now ;)

I hope Daisy is being well paid for her services! Did you make the box then? I would like to make a wooden box to replace Spenser cardboard box in the lower run, but come from a very gendered background - I'm nearly 40 and have never changed a lightbulb let alone tackled carpentry! :oops:

Beige: Oh Dudley man that is soooooo cool. I agree with Daisy having a box away from the bunker, knowing Daisy it will be tarted up like a fairy grotto. I wouldn't allow her in if I was you, you know what does are like for gossiping and you don't want her giving away any of your military secrets. I might add that the war here stopped around November the 8th. Since then I haven't heard any bombs going off or seen any hoomins burnt on fires, however we must still be vigilant.

We need a pic of the inside now ;)

Dudley: Dat is top secret classified, no bunny but me and the other bucks wif camouflage blankies are allowed!!

Yes myself and another forum member made ourselves one each! I am USELESS at DIY but it was pretty straightforward. 1 sheet of ply from B&Q a handful of screws and a jig saw ta da! about £15 we were quite impressed with ourselves :D My friend needed one to go in her bunny shed so there was a smaller enclosed area which she can fill with hay to keep the buns warmer!

Dudley: Dat is top secret classified, no bunny but me and the other bucks wif camouflage blankies are allowed!!

Yes myself and another forum member made ourselves one each! I am USELESS at DIY but it was pretty straightforward. 1 sheet of ply from B&Q a handful of screws and a jig saw ta da! about £15 we were quite impressed with ourselves :D My friend needed one to go in her bunny shed so there was a smaller enclosed area which she can fill with hay to keep the buns warmer!

Clover: Me and Dan have a camouflage blankie - you can tell us!
Bunniesandblanketssept2010013.jpg

Blackberry: So do me and Butters!
BunniesinconservatoryOct2010085.jpg

Beige: Oh Dudley man that is soooooo cool. I agree with Daisy having a box away from the bunker, knowing Daisy it will be tarted up like a fairy grotto. I wouldn't allow her in if I was you, you know what does are like for gossiping and you don't want her giving away any of your military secrets. I might add that the war here stopped around November the 8th. Since then I haven't heard any bombs going off or seen any hoomins burnt on fires, however we must still be vigilant.

Dudley: Fanks Beige dat means a lot coming from the RU King of Cool! Im still figuring out how to wire up the anti Doe alarm device?! I was thinking of maybe planting a few carpet mines but The Mummy doesnt want big charcoal burn marks and holes in the carpet... she also mentioned something about not hurting Daisy! There has been bombs and crashings and flashes of light in our village every weekend since the nearly big war.. even the Mummy doesnt know what's going on! So I needs to defend my above ground warren!

And you are quite right!! Daisy wanted to put Christmas fairy lights around the roof and round the doorways :roll: She doesnt get the concept of camouflage very well!! Ive even sacrificed having my Desert Storm man blankie inside so that the bunker is better camouflaged.

Daisy: But we doesn't live in a desert :? :?: :? I doesnt get it, I doesnt *shrugs*

Dudley: Ok Blackberry, Buttercup, Dandelion, Clover, Spenser and Beige are allowed in the Bunker! Are there any other Bucks with the special camouflage man blankies? I think we need to hold a secret meeting at the bunker and elect a war cabinet and come up with a defence plan!

I looove this thread :lol:

I think i might have to get back to Blackberry and the gang to get Marley one, Dolly wears the trousers and is often found rearranging furniture and redecorating. Poor Marley needs to man up! Especially now hes living in my pink bedroom! :lol:

Alfie:Dudley, you is one kewl buck now. I pleaded and pleaded with my hoomin for a blankie but I is not allowed because Bubbles likes to do wee wees on blankies. Silly doe.

I even tried playing the disabled bun card, what with my dodgy pinned leg I need a bit of comfort, but the hoomin wasn't fooled as she saw me leap down 2ft off the rabbit hutch so she knows I is all better now. :roll:

I wonder if you can buy camo coloured paint ...... I want to turn my car into a tank.

Alfie:Dudley, you is one kewl buck now. I pleaded and pleaded with my hoomin for a blankie but I is not allowed because Bubbles likes to do wee wees on blankies. Silly doe.

I even tried playing the disabled bun card, what with my dodgy pinned leg I need a bit of comfort, but the hoomin wasn't fooled as she saw me leap down 2ft off the rabbit hutch so she knows I is all better now. :roll:

I wonder if you can buy camo coloured paint ...... I want to turn my car into a tank.

:lol::lol::lol:

I looove this thread :lol:

I think i might have to get back to Blackberry and the gang to get Marley one, Dolly wears the trousers and is often found rearranging furniture and redecorating. Poor Marley needs to man up! Especially now hes living in my pink bedroom! :lol:

Dudley: Marley you woulds be welcome to join us if you has one of Blackberrys special man blankies! I think we might be doing some SAS training so you will soon be up to speed!

Dudley: Ok Blackberry, Buttercup, Dandelion, Clover, Spenser and Beige are allowed in the Bunker! Are there any other Bucks with the special camouflage man blankies? I think we need to hold a secret meeting at the bunker and elect a war cabinet and come up with a defence plan!

Buttercup: Bink's 'George' is a fashionable Buck too! And Benson will be one day soon!

Dudley: Dat would be excellent!! You can join the team as chief tank driver! I had been thinking about asking Beige if we could customise his go-cart for the cause, but Im not sure its up to it after the trashing it got at his party!

Dudley: Dat would be excellent!! You can join the team as chief tank driver! I had been thinking about asking Beige if we could customise his go-cart for the cause, but Im not sure its up to it after the trashing it got at his party!

Alfie: Yeh, I could do dat. :thumb: I could put a couple of pea shooters on the roof (I don't think the hoomin would approve of a machine gun in the back garden) and can practice on the kitty. Skye would loves to play war games with me, I can tell.

Back