• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failing Again

Think I need a new sig but having 3 more bunnies on there (Butterfly, Crystal and Hay Monster), might be pushing it! :mrgreen:
I'm sure I could make it work if you wanted :wave:

I'm also sure you'll provide a great home for these guys :D

If you want me to do it then sure, but obviously if you want someone else to do it don't feel like you have to let me :lol:

:D You did such a great job with my first one. Thanks :D Happy to donate to whatever you want me too as well as a thanks :)

:D You did such a great job with my first one. Thanks :D Happy to donate to whatever you want me too as well as a thanks :)
I'm not going to stop you donating if you want to, but you already do enough for the RSPCA so don't feel you have to.
When you've got the photos you want to use just PM them to me and I'll get going. :thumb:

Awww. :love:

Well I'm glad you were able to give up Little because my sister (and him) are so happy. And I keep getting photo updates of the bunny palace she's constructing for the trio... I must go and see them soon. :D

Awww. :love:

Well I'm glad you were able to give up Little because my sister (and him) are so happy. And I keep getting photo updates of the bunny palace she's constructing for the trio... I must go and see them soon.
:D

:lol: It was a case of being 'able' to give him up, as said previously, they go when someone can offer more than I can, and your sister could offer friends, and even if that didn't work, she could offer much more time and attention and more space. And it was totally the right decision for him because she has done all she promised for him, and more :) He's a lucky guy.

Back