• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failed Fosterers Club......Anyone want to own up?? U/D post 181

Updated 31/1/11

Alpha
Amethyst
Angie65
Baileydonut
BB Mommy
Becki xX
Becky86
Birdiebun
Bunlover
Capel
Cazzap
Chipmunk_K
Chloemurray
Collielover
CottonMather
Doncat
ecudc
Elve
Fran
Gem
Halfpenny
Hugo’s There
Hunnybunny2007
Jacks-Jane
Jasonbunny
jbun1
Julia123
Karen354
Katie7
leanne
Lisabunnie
Lottielouise
Luciuslop
luvabun
Madmoo
March Hare
Milo + Fizz
Minimak
Molly35
Montyflossy
parsnipbun
peadubya123
Pringle
Rabswood
Santa
Sky-O
Snowberry
Steph
Tigerbabe
Thumpinbun
Tuckerbunnies
Victoria39
Vikki*and*the*buns
Weedug
Woodlouse

And 6 failed rescuers!!

Chloaster
Honeybunny
Kayj
rngpwelfare
Snowy
Sooz22

I was a bad fosterer for Maxi.

It started when I was asked to feed him when his family were away.

They left me no hay and Ritz Crackers.:shock:

I explained about diet and that being obese from biscuits was not good for a bunny.

Then he kept appearing in my garden, sat in the road...so I explained why a secure run was better than a open garden.

Then I found him sat outside at night.....horrible family messy situation going on- I offered to foster for a few weeks to let them sort things out. Then the family disappeared leaving me with a blind rabbit and a disgusting bum. I kept him for three years and stayed with him even when he had to be pts from myxi.

What do I count as?

I rescued Belle from being returned to a breeder but she's ended up bonded with Thumper and Ruby???? I never inteneded to have a trio, but she is such a cutie and has fittted in so well what could I do?

I'm enjoying the feeling of helping my first foster bunny. I am determined not to join this list but resolve is weakening by the day!:roll:

I may qualify:oops:.....and am glad Im not the only one....I've ended up keeping Archie...he was in transit and he was supposed to just stay till "Tinsel" could collect him....and she offered me the option of giving him a home....he ended up staying a while and we just fell in love and hope to bond him to my girls to make a trio....
:love::oops:

P1090235.jpg

Back