• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Environmental Stuff!

In my house we're appalling. It's a student house, we have no recycling scheme from the local council and no transport to use public recycling facilities, which makes me sad :(. Bunny waste just goes with the rest, though I'm thinking I should just dig a hole in the garden and bury the stuff! Seems silly to put something so easily biodegradable into a big bloody plastic bag! We use gas and electricity like it's free (though to be fair, the landlord seems to have failed to adequately insulate the place), though 7 jumpers and 20 pairs of socks couldn't keep you warm in this house. In winter, we open the windows to let heat in :D. It's awful...I hate that I'm so ******** on the enviroment.

We burnt a load of old furniture and garden waste once to save it going in the normal bins, but I'm not sure that it makes any difference what with all the **** that burning stuff puts into the atmosphere.

We recycle as much as we can although Bob needs a bit of reminding :roll: Plastic, glass and tin goes to the recycling at Morrisons when we go - Im a cardboard hoarder - never know when you might need it! :roll: Rabbit waste on the whole gets composted - any food bits including veg the buns dont eat, the dogs do - paper goes to the scouts - any wood or paper not for recycling gets burnt in our woodburner. I never bath *I use the tumbledrier quite a lot and living in the country I have to use the car more than I would like :(

* I do shower though :lol:

Back