• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- U/D 9th April 0535hrs Getting Better :-)

Oh dear, just seen this, Jane. I'm so sorry that Endeavour is poorly but glad to see he seems to be improving. Poor lad, my prayers are with him that he recovers completely and swiftly. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) to you too, not a stress you need atm. xxxxx

Endeavour is showing small signs of improvement, it seems as though the treatment recommended by C is helping. He can maintain his body temperature and hydration now and he has eaten hay and forage overnight. From the outset he has not been in gut stasis, his poo output and good gut sounds continued, although both were reducing yesterday due to the lack of food intake.

I am very grateful for your support xx

More vibes for Endeavour and it is good to read that there is some signs of improvement. I really hope he continues to improve.

This morning Endeavour is a lot better and although not 100% back to normal I think he has responded to treatment remarkably well

Thank you all so much for your support. I really did think I was going to loose him as at first he could not even sit up and he was very, very cold. C said he was going into shock :cry:

Anyway, here he is this morning

DK5904W.jpg

Back