• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse- U/D 30th August

Elyse is reasonably bright within herself, but input and output is minimal and mostly she just sleeps. As she is not distressed and not in pain we will continue to take today one hour at a time.

I wont post any more updates unless there are any significant changes. But I really do appreciate the posts from those of you offering support, thank you x

It sounds like Elyse is comfortable and enjoying her bunny dreams. I'm glad you are having some more time together. Sending more vibes for you both xxxx

I hope today treats both of you kindly, sending lots of snugly 'sweet dreams' vibes to Elyse. x

*Love your new signature, Jane!

Sending love to you and Elyse. Not been on for a few days, suddenly lost my uncle......so lots of upset and stress this end. Always thinking of you. xxxxx

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Just a very brief update. Elyse has had a couple of quite good days. Mostly she sleeps, thankfully I have now gotten used to seeing her like this

She is still eating, although mostly 'treat' type foods

Even though she cannot see Lord H she still likes to sit near him at times

And finally she has coped very well with all the hands on care she now requires

We are still just taking things one day at a time. Elyse cannot 'get better' or turn back the clock to become a young Rabbit again. But for now she is comfortable and happy within herself.

She certainly looks very comfortable and relaxed in those pics. I know if I were Elyse and therefore able to process and assess what was happening and how I was feeling, I would be very content. Also I know that if I were in your position and it was Tan we were discussing, I would be feeling relaxed, although obviously sad, about the situation.

Sending hugs. It must be very hard.

Back