• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse- U/D 30th August

I'm getting to this late, but you know you've got all the vibes I can muster for Elyse tomorrow. I hope things go better than you anticipate. (((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) xxxxx

Sending vibes and thoughts for you and Elyse today. I will be out all day today but will be thinking of you both.

Thanks so much for all the vibes :) Elyse is still with us. Whilst her issues cant be cured we are able to keep her comfortable on medication for now, so we are just taking things one day at a time xx

Sorry just seen this. Pleased she is still with us. I don't think any of us are ready to let our little ones go however old they are. If Doughnut lives a long life til 10/11 I'll still think it's too early.

I'm glad she's still with you Jane. I know it won't make it any easier but at least you can prepare for that day x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'm so pleased that Elyse is still with us :D

She reminds me so much of my own Castor Rex doe, Tan, who is only just over 8. But she seems just so similarly fragile, delicate and ladylike all wrapped up in one :)

Whatever "good age" that they reach, it will still never be enough for us. For them though they have no concept of normal life span or even that they are considered elderly, which in some ways makes it easier for me to accept.

Back