• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeyore 30.12.05-12.03.10

Fran

Warren Veteran
I'm absolutely devastated to be writing this Eeyore, I love you so very much. You were the most gorgeous bunny on the inside and out, you loved your nose rubs and were such a doormat with Piglet! You had a heart of gold and I guess today your body just decided it had had enough. I don't understand why you've been taken from me so young, I love you so much and it doesn't seem fair.

I had just over four years with you little man, and I treasure those four years so much, waking up to your little face every day kept me going sometimes. You were such a relaxed little boy, always flopped out on your side and not even noticing when someone came into your room. You used to love lying out in the sun stretched out and snuggling up to Piglet, you loved her so much.

I don't want to believe you've gone Eeyore, you were so special and were a true bunny angel

P1020322.jpg

020-3.jpg

019-2.jpg

Sleep tight forever my little man, I'll always miss you xx

Oh no, Fran. :cry::cry: My heart sank too - Eeyore was one of my most fave RU bunnies and I know how much he will be missed. I'm so sorry you lost him. :( Poor Piglet must be missing him too; I hope she's ok.

Sleep tight Eeyore. xxx

my heart sank when i saw this:( i had a special place in my heart for Eeyore. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Binky Free Gorgeous Man xx

Back