• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeyore 30.12.05-12.03.10

I'm so sorry. Eeyore was one of my fave RU buns too. Such a gorgeous little chap. Noserubs to Piglet.

You were sooooo lucky to have such a lovely little bun. I bet you have tonnes of beautiful memories to cherish always.
I am so sorry for your loss. Binky free, sweet Eeyore.

Awe Im so sorry just saw the news in Rabbit Chat! In the same split second as seeing his name I thought please not The Eeyore!!:( He was a truely gorgeous bunny I really am so sorry! Binky free lovely little Eeyore x

Thank you all for your comments. I had no idea he touched so many people's hearts, he will be missed so much

I am so sorry Fran, Eeyore was one of my favourite little chaps on here :cry: I can't believe :cry:

Binky free Eeyore, another bunny angel in heaven xxxx

My heart sank when I saw the thread, and reading it brought a tear to my eye :cry:
Eeyore was on of my favourite bunnies on here :(
Such a beautiful little bun-bun.
Binky free gorgeous bunny x
:cry:
I'm so sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss :cry:. Those are lovely photos - what a handsome bunny he was.

Sending hugs to you, binky free Eeyore xxx

This is so hard, I miss you so much beautiful boy :cry: :cry:

P1000340.jpg

Oh hun i am so so sorry. He was truly beautiful. Do you know what the cause was yet? (havent been around past 24 hours, uni work!)

I am so sorry. He was always one of my favourite bunsters.

Binky Free little Eeyore.:cry:

Oh hun i am so so sorry. He was truly beautiful. Do you know what the cause was yet? (havent been around past 24 hours, uni work!)

I am so sorry. He was always one of my favourite bunsters.

Binky Free little Eeyore.:cry:

No I don't know yet, hope to find out tomorrow now.

Thank you, he really was so special :cry:

Back