• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay again!!

Its surely worth asking? There is a bod for £5, but if you could collect quickly and/or they are really looking to rehome rather than make a profit, then they might prefer to give them to you rather than risk a bad home for a fiver?

I'd say at a guess the hutch will go for a fair bit more than £5 and the fact that they put them on ebay - knowing that it wasn't allowed - kind of implies they're not too bothered about where the buns end up so I'd say your chances are slim Theo.

SarahP said:
I honestly don't think that's what they mean, as there is no other mention of the bunnies. The rest of the text certainly doesn't seem to indicate that it includes the bunnies. :?

look at the question below

Jemma&Theo said:
SarahP said:
I honestly don't think that's what they mean, as there is no other mention of the bunnies. The rest of the text certainly doesn't seem to indicate that it includes the bunnies. :?

look at the question below

Wasn't on there when I originally posted.

Poor bunnies. :(

Emailed the seller a few mins ago questioning the sex of the rabbits and whether they have been neutered - silly question really. He doesn't know the sex and no, not neutered and ended his email with "you can have the rabbits for £10.00 and the hutch for £65 :twisted: :evil:

probably because someone took him up on his offer? It is a nice hutch though, so hopefully they'll be ok.

Back