• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley! UD pst22 Stasis over, bond saved, I love RU!!

Daisy, you little here! At sunny days boarding we only have the honeymoon suite available, where you are both staying so you better sort out your differences. I know the table has two compartments and you both like your own "rooms" but this in unacceptable! (only jackie will understand that :lol:)

Daisy, im not supposed to tell you this but Dudley has booked you a mini break in September at your favourite hotel........:lol:;)

Yet again I owe RU a big debt!! My bunnies lives are better for the knowledge that is shared on here :D Duddles has fully recovered from his bout of stasis yesterday thanks for the quick responses to my meds queries :) and thanks to the bonding threads I knew why they started fighting and what to do!! Having spent a sleepless night I can say D&D are all loved up again! There was no further fighting after the car ride and confinement to a small area! I love this forum :love:

Daisy: Fank you Sarah-Jane my Dudster is all mine again he has been buzzing me and washing my earses! we is looking forward to a little time away together at yours!

Back