• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double Trouble

Well I don't know about rule books for bonding, but I reckon they will gradually and systematically work their way through the *How to be exceptionally NORTY, especially when others least expect it* book. They do look very cute together :)

Eliza is even naughtier than Endeavour ! :shock:

Well I don't know about rule books for bonding, but I reckon they will gradually and systematically work their way through the *How to be exceptionally NORTY, especially when others least expect it* book. They do look very cute together :)
You can learn by eating a book, right? That's how they do it?

They are a special couple :D

I had to come back for another look. :love:
That first picture is beautiful. :) I can barely remember Endeavour's size but I know he's a smallish bunny, however, he looks positively giant next to Eliza! :shock: She must be so very tiny!

I had to come back for another look. :love:
That first picture is beautiful. :) I can barely remember Endeavour's size but I know he's a smallish bunny, however, he looks positively giant next to Eliza! :shock: She must be so very tiny!

She is, which is another reason why we really dont want to spay her yet xx

:D Oh Eliza, mouth full and eyes wide! :lol:
They are enjoying that parsley aren't they? :) (Or is that watercress? I have a hard time telling them apart.) xxxx

Keep the photos coming Jane, they are lifting my spirits. Eliza and Endeavour are a gorgeous gorgeous couple. Is one of them top bunny?

Back