• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double Trouble

They look adorable together. I'm sure they can't be naughty, they look too cute ;)

They look adorable together. I'm sure they can't be naughty, they look too cute ;)

Eliza is like a wind up toy. She is literally on the go all day. She only stops briefly to grab a mouthful of hay. To be honest I dont think Endeavour knows what's hit him ! Mind you, a sharp nip on her bum puts her in her place..............for about 5 minutes !

The bonding was done in every way that bonding should not be done. My Rabbits dont read the 'rule books' !

Eliza is like a wind up toy. She is literally on the go all day. She only stops briefly to grab a mouthful of hay. To be honest I dont think Endeavour knows what's hit him ! Mind you, a sharp nip on her bum puts her in her place..............for about 5 minutes !

The bonding was done in every way that bonding should not be done. My Rabbits dont read the 'rule books' !

:lol: they seem like a perfect match :love: I think with bonding it's more about knowing your rabbits personalities and then you instinctively know what will work for them. Rabbits can't read anyway, and if you gave them the book they'd most likely shred it to pieces and use it as a toilet :lol:

:lol: they seem like a perfect match :love: I think with bonding it's more about knowing your rabbits personalities and then you instinctively know what will work for them. Rabbits can't read anyway, and if you gave them the book they'd most likely shred it to pieces and use it as a toilet :lol:

With some books that is probably the best thing to happen ! :lol:

:eek: My jaw is on the floor :eek:
Don't they look cute together?! Oh my goodness, I am thinking they are going to be like another pair of yours from the past....
Yessss....Prepare for trouble, and make it double! :D (Not copying the thread title...but those who know Pokemon will get that reference... :lol: )

I just went 'OH' very loudly at work :lol: - was not expecting that! Just so lovely to see - Elisa is just the prettiest little girl :love: They look so happy together.

Back