• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DONT FORGET!!!! Its THIS SUNDAY 23rd Aug Gardening for Rabbits: Day course

I'm sorry, but we're not going to be able to come today. :( I'm still having problems with Scooby, he's not resumed eating yet since his dental on Thursday and this morning he is quite subdued. I'm getting him to my vets as soon as they open, I'm worried about his gut motility, particularly since he had an impacted stomach a couple of months ago. I hope everyone has a brilliant day, I was really looking forward to it.

So sorry to hear this :

I did find out last night what was happening to the emails after all that - they were going to a different 'Tracy H' described as 'Rabbit Lady' in my address book.

Really hoping Scooby gets better later.

Is Paul coming and can take notes for you ? Can we send you the food and cakes?
??

I printed the handouts last night - can I send those`?

Last edited:
I also have cancellation from Orangediva and Tabithakat for health reasons sadly. Looks like we are going to have to eat a lot!

Oh no, I'm sorry that others have had to cancel too. Paul's not going to come on his own. We were hoping that we could get an early appointment then maybe be able to turn up for lunch and the afternoon, but I want to see a specific vet and the earliest they could get him in is 12.15, so right in the middle of the day.

If you could send the handouts in the post, that would be great.

I've had two from you in the last 24 hours (one of which I have sorted for you, even though the email was likely not for me :p) but nothing unexpected prior to that.

Last edited:
Thank you for a really interesting day, have got lots of new ideas for garden plans and it was nice meeting everyone. Sorry I had to rush off at the end, I even forgot to take some cake home with me I was in such a hurry!

Oh no !! we have LOTS of cake left here . . .

Lovely to see everyone again and apologies for the rain at the end!

Hello and thank you for a fabulous day, I really enjoyed it and came away with lots of ideas for the rabbit patch.....also explained about the water butts to my other half and he may consider getting rid of them......so that's a start lol x
The food was lovely and loved the courgette and lemon cake, and it was lovely to meet all your rabbits and those that are only with you till tomorrow lol x
Lovely day with lovely people x

Thank you very much for the lovely day, all the useful information and the food. It was great to see you all including the bunnies. You should seriously consider joining the Great British bake off. :thumb:
The bunnies would also like to thank your neighbour for the hay. :thumb:

Thanks for a great day - lovely to meet some people for the first time and to see others again :D It's always really helpful to take a step back and think things through from the bunny's perspective and now I have some garden plants to add to my 'foraging' list :lol:

Sounds like you all had a fab day, its certainly an event i'd look at if it runs again, the forage event was fantastic so no doubt in my mind that this one would had just been as good

Back