• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DONT FORGET!!!! Its THIS SUNDAY 23rd Aug Gardening for Rabbits: Day course

Hi

yes I can squeeze in one or two more!!

Are you Belgian Buns and a Hare?

I can send you prospective timetable if you PM me an email -

Dont forget to bring a plan and a wish list . . yours and your rabbits!!!

I'll be bringing a plan of a new garden as I've just (this afternoon - yippee) had my offer accepted on a new house. The garden is a nearly blank canvas so I've got lots of plans to make to turn it into a bunny paradise!

Wonderful!!

Now remind me to talk about different hedging materials as well as fencing - Parsley Piert has decided views on pyracanthus, hawthorn and rosa rugosa

I'd love to but can't find the time for this one, hopefully if you do another next year I'll be able to attend that, the foraging event was brilliant I learnt so much on the day.

We had a practice run with the cake making and other noms this weekend with a different 'event' so all prepared to do the whole thing again this weekend!

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!

We will be busy baking tomorrow in preparation!

Parsley Piert Parcels hopes you will all bring some garden plants . . or forage . . forage is fine too he says.

Looking forward to it, particularly as we are going to be completely re-doing our garden.

I've not received an email regarding the day, so just checking that everything I need to know is on the other thread.

I wish I was able to come, a gardening course would be more benefit to me than foraging. Too far, sadly and too many commitments:(

I've heard a little whisper that you are coming up north again at the end of next month ;)

Back