• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DONT FORGET!!!! Its THIS SUNDAY 23rd Aug Gardening for Rabbits: Day course

If anyone is umming and aahing about booking all I can say is DO IT. Just the chance to visit Twigs and see her set up is worth £35. But on top you'll get some lovely lunch (veggie, cooked by Steve I would imagine!!). Also the hay from farmer Bill's field next door is DIVINE and so green. All mine love it so if you can fit a bale in your car I would come prepared!

Are you intimating I can't cook perchance????

But thank you for the rave review!

Not everyone that said they wanted to come have actually booked\paid yet so I am hoping its just that people are on holidays! We are certainly running it though -

Am getting excited about having opportunity to show all the different types of hardy geranium!! and all those fluffy grey foliage leaves that buns dont like much!! As PPP said the other day - mwah ha ha . . . .

PS am waiting till I have a few more booked up before sending out the programme for the day to everyone - so dom't worry if you have paid and not yet rcvd a programme!!

:wave: I definitely want to come, but I've paid £300 for spays in the past week so I need to wait until payday at the end of the month before I can book!

Thats fine! I know how it feels!! We suddenly had a real rush of vets bills this last 6 weeks - I dread to count them up but guessing around the £1,500 mark.

I can happily book you in for the day and send all the programme details etc when I blanket send to everyone booked in (probably end of week) - and then you can pay me when you get paid!

Will be lovely to see everyone again and have yet more to tell everyone about!!!

Booked :D We are moving up to Alnwick in Northumberland next year and will be looking to buy a garden with a bit of a house attached so a perfect course.

I'm same as Santa....had a bad run of large vet bills so need to wait until payday at the end of this month.

Definitely want to come, Paul too.

Thank you!! Going to send timetable location etc to people later this eve. Was going to do today but its so lovely and sunny we are .........gardening with the rabbits today!!!!

Eleven of us (plus me and Steve of course!) booked for this -

who are . . . (drummmmm rollllllll) using RU names:

Antigone (and partner); Bunnylover177, Boudicca; J&R; Kavanne; Orangediva; Tabithakat; Tracy (and partner). Santa.

Parsley Piert Parcels is looking forward to meeting you all again - and this time lurking in the garden borders to find out which plants he is meant to be eating!

Timetable/subjects for the day coming to an email box close to you tmw!! (was delayed travelling back from work in Norfolk today).

If anyone else is interested in garden plants that rabbits will eat/wont eat/ can eat/ are poisonous, and subjects like garden design with rabbits in mind, best fencing, plant protection, the question of ponds, and the perennial lawnmowing questions . . . with a bit of wild forage ID thrown in . . then there are still a couple of spaces.

and cake . . . lots of cake.

Last edited:
Yes you have. Sorry comes of trying to add up at midnight after a days work that included 5 hours driving 4 hours in archives and 3 hours making notes on collapsing architectural features you are on my own list just missed the ru list Have edited.

Back