• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donkey boy needs you!**Update 13th Dec**

Yay, glad he's doing ok! Good luck with the bonding...and the dentist :shock:
xx
:cry: :cry: Don't like the dentist. He was mean and now I can't talk cos I had three injections :shock: I can't feel my nose which James decided to test by flicking...not amused.

Oh that's horrible when you can't feel your nose; sometimes it goes up into your eye too and makes it tingle. Nasty dentists. Hope it's wearing off a bit now. And hope you are flicking James' nose back ;)

Glad Donkey Boy (or is he Mo now? :? ) is feeling better. Haven't really been on in the last week, so just catching up - again :rolleyes:

Good luck with the bonding :D

:cry: :cry: Don't like the dentist. He was mean and now I can't talk cos I had three injections :shock: I can't feel my nose which James decided to test by flicking...not amused.

sorry but :lol: :lol: at James. Agree with Helen, hope you're getting you're own back :lol:

Back