• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino has an abscess U/D post 54 - its still there

He had been doing very well, I hadn't posted about it as I didnt want to tempt fate. But he now has abscesses on both feet, small ones but they're there none the less. Feel a bit numb. But, we'll get there. I hope.

I'm sorry to hear its still a problem for you. My Molly seems to have got rid of her recent abscesses, but now we are tackling her red skin on her hocks. Bunnies with sore hocks... its never-ending. :( Give hugs and kisses to Domino for me. :love: He's such a brave boy!!!

He had been doing very well, I hadn't posted about it as I didnt want to tempt fate. But he now has abscesses on both feet, small ones but they're there none the less. Feel a bit numb. But, we'll get there. I hope.

Aww no, that's a shame after he was doing so well. I hope he's getting some good treatment that will heal them very quickly. Lots of vibes for Domino xx

Back