• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit come when you call them?

So do they?

• Yep they do indeed!

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • No chance!

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Err sometimes, with enough perseverance...

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
Mine come whenever I go out and speak to them, but I think its more to see what food I'm bringing :roll:
I think Sparkle knows her name but ignores it sometimes.

Hey, I think you should change your thread title; I'd never refer to my bunnies as 'it' they mean so much to me. Lola always comes to me, Jemimah and Roger no chance..and Max well he notices I'm calling him and looks at me but can never be bothered to actually move! xx

Hey, I think you should change your thread title; I'd never refer to my bunnies as 'it' they mean so much to me. Lola always comes to me, Jemimah and Roger no chance..and Max well he notices I'm calling him and looks at me but can never be bothered to actually move! xx

I said it as I didn't know whether to say him or her :? maybe 'them'? :lol:

Sometimes he will, other times he just stops what he's doing and looks at me whilst standing on his back feet :lol:

If I actually bother to get down on the floor and call him, he will always come up (unless eating some yummy food) :lol:

Now they both recognise their names, seperatley, but they both run to me in case one gets food without the other:lol:

SiDney will come running when I call him, But Lola has selective hearing and only hears the treat tin or carrots being chopped:lol::)

Mine won't come to their names, but if they hear the food being touched or me going into their house they bomb it down the stairs like a pair of elephants :lol:

Sort of. If I go in the kitchen he'll be sat on his little stool waiting for me.
If I sit in his run and say "Jenson up", he hops up on my lap expecting food. I only say it if I have food, but now he comes and sits on my lap sometimes anyway (looking for food).

(He's proper hyper right now, so I'm waiting for the end of the bunny 500 so I can go to bed!)

I wish, he sit there with the hump with his ears turning when I call his name. I know he knows his name because when I had Nancy his ears never moved.

Back