• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinner with Mr B - An Illustrated Story

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*wipes tears from eyes*

Oh crumbs, the confusion! Lee and I are the foster parents for Mr B, and (well, the last time I checked anyway) Lee is a girl and I am a boy..

oh god same here i can not believe this confusion...........now my reason for being confused this time is that normally Lee (girls version) is spelt Leigh.....................right my final conclusion is - you are a man Lee is your girlfriend and you are both fostering Mr B your friends bunny :D

BirdieBun said:
now my reason for being confused this time is that normally Lee (girls version) is spelt Leigh
Except when it's short for Leonie... :wink:

BirdieBun said:
right my final conclusion is - you are a man Lee is your girlfriend and you are both fostering Mr B your friends bunny
You've hit the nail on the proverbial! :lol: :lol:

yay me a clever girl :roll: gosh what an effort! Hello then Mister nice speaking to you :lol: :lol: Leonie that is a nice name never heard it before

mr binks' godmommy.. *waves*

Heh, Cord sent me the link at work, and I too was rubbing tears of laughter from my eyes.

Pleased to meet you too!

We are ultra happy on the forum and with our cutest little foster-bunny :)
I wish I had more time to prattle on the list but have been rather swamped during the days of late..

Mr Cordlet is quite the storytelling and Binks and I regularly curl up on the couch with him to listen to yummy stories!

*bubbles*
lee, x

Oh dear that was getting too complicated!

What is Cord short for or is that your full name?

Caz

*warm smile*

Thanks for the welcome!
Heh... all this name and face confusion seems to really have sparked a looo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-oooong thread..

Really rather sweet :)

Will definitely need to put a piccie of Cord and myself up..

leepodlet, xx

Hello Leonie [lee] hello Cord, hello Mr B, anyone else? :shock:

Feel the need for a lie down coming on :rabbit2:

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol: I slept as soon as I got home on Friday after all that and didn't wake up til Saturday morning :lol: :lol: just kidding but it was hard work!

Back