• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Difficult weekend. Bunny needs vibes...U/d a little better but not right

I saw this last night and came back on to see if there was an update.

At least its a start, when mine have had stasis over the years the first few poops have been different - either sticky, large or hard and small.

Sending load of vibes x

Sorry to post a running commentary :lol: but OH is still in bed so I have no one to share with apart from RU! Bunny is now up and about!! Poppy, his wifey bun is binkying all round him :love:. He looks SO much brighter suddenly. He is off having an explore now :love:.

Sorry to post a running commentary :lol: but OH is still in bed so I have no one to share with apart from RU! Bunny is now up and about!! Poppy, his wifey bun is binkying all round him :love:. He looks SO much brighter suddenly. He is off having an explore now :love:.

Sounding very positive.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed here for further progress.

I saw this last night and came back on to see if there was an update.

At least its a start, when mine have had stasis over the years the first few poops have been different - either sticky, large or hard and small.

Sending load of vibes x

Aww thank you. We are very grateful for the vibes. Yes, at the moment I am so happy to see poos that I don't mind them being a bit different! He's having a heryoooge wash at the moment :love:

Well we've had a slightly better day today than yesterday. Bunny has done a very small number of poos, and is eating selectively (mainly raspberry leaves when I offer them to him, but not so much on his own).

This isn't like any of his previous stasis episodes. Normally he won't eat at all. This time he is eating, but it seems to exhaust him, and afterwards he rolls over, or just sits there staring into space :?

He will periodically come out for a run round, and for 5 mintues will be back to normal Bunny, but then he goes back to his base and flops or stares into space. Again, not his usual stasis behaviour.

I also noticed just now that he is holding his tail very high, as if he is doing a wee, but all the time (I just started another thread on this).

We have enough medication for three days, so we'll see how we go.

(Jane, he had some sub cut fluids this morning. The vet says he was quite well hydrated anyway, but she gave them when I asked. Thanks for the suggestion).

Back