• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Destined to be alone?

Awwh! Bless him! I was pretty much going to add what Jill already said. I guess the car journey, coupled with being put into another buns (allbeit a weeny one! :lol:) territory was probably a bit too much for him.

I fit does turn out that he really is scared of the other bunnies, could you consider bonding him to Blanche and finding Archie a new girlfriend? Or bond them as a trio if Leo can get over whatever it was Archie did to make him so wimpy in the first place?! :p:lol:

Me and Jill are currently discussing what to do. I'm more than willing to let little Leo go on his holidays for a while and see if he finds a holiday romance.

And Archie and Blanche are so loved it up, they follow each other around everywhere. I don't think it would be fair to split them up they're such a perfect couple :love:

It breaks my heart watching Leo play on his new cardboard box palace all alone so I'm hoping that this plan all falls into place.

Thankyou guys for your support!! :D

Back