• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot's gone

i am so very sorry. i haven't been on as much recently so wasn't aware just how many of your lovely rabbit family you have lost recently. absolutely heartbreaking x

I am so sorry Jane please remember he had the best home and care a bunny could ask for. God bless little bunny xx

Oh no... :cry:
Oh Jane...saying I'm sorry seems so pitifully inadequate...but I am so very very sorry :cry::cry::cry:

He was beautiful and you gave him such a marvelous life. I feel so very sad for you that you're enduring another parting. :cry:

You have my love and as many comforting hugs as I can give and more. You don't deserve all this heartache. :(

Binky free Dermot :cry: we'll miss you so much, handsome lad. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry. I know it is no consolation at all, but words can't describe how fantastic a job I think you have done with Dermot - he had that ongoing gut issue for absolute years and has had so many near misses!

Thinking of you xxx

Oh Jane, I am so sorry to read about Dermot. I cannot imagine the grief you are suffering having lost another bun. I am praying this is the end of your losses. Binky free at The Bridge old boy, you will be terribly missed. Sending you hugs at such an awful time, Jane. Xxx

Back