• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave's video - opinions please, really worried U/D P41 bad news all round/ U/D P51

I have just read this. Bless him. I hope he has a good few months of happiness with his lady bun and a life of luxury before he goes to the bridge. Thinking of him and sending good vibes.

Glad Dave came through the GA. Sorry you couldn't find a more definate answer to the weird drinking noise. Sending lots of vibes for a happy pain free few months for Dave xxxxxx

At last I think I have uploaded Dave's video :? I would be really grateful for opinions as we are getting so concerned as it is getting worse as the week progresses ( he is at the vets tomorrow and we are taking the video with us)

It is 4 minutes long but this is how long each drinking episode lasts. You need to watch it with the sound as it is the noise which is the main concern, but it also means you can here my voice and there are a few choice words as I was getting very worried about him choking :oops: (The slight groaning noise is because it was hurting my knees as I filmed!) The noise starts once he has taken his head from the water not while he is drinking it. At one point he is resting it completely on the floor :(

Its is strange because he eats for England and has no problems, he is a great hay eater and binkies like crazy :D The same thing happened about 20 minutes later and can happen continually throughout the day

Its also looks a bit weird because it went into night vision despite having all the lights on :?

Please let me know what you think :? :? Hope it works...

i think thats definaetly something to worry about. it looks like hes also drubbling it every where.

is he sucking the water up or sucking on his tongue:?

Well 3 and a half months later Dave is still drinking the same, but also still very happy and lively. He binkies around at full speed, usually crashing into furniture :roll: :lol: makes me wonder if there is a company that makes special bunny safety helmets as I swear he will knock himself out one day!

He now spends part of his day with Herman who he gets on well with, so he is now bonded to two separate bunnies. Only Dave would enjoy an arrangement like that :lol:

So despite his neurological and physical problems Dave is a very happy and content bunny and I love the crazy boy to pieces :love::love:

DAVE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! He has big fans in us here!! Wish I could give him a MASSIVE cuddle, please do so for me :D LOVE YOU DAVEY!!!!:love::love:

DAVE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! He has big fans in us here!! Wish I could give him a MASSIVE cuddle, please do so for me :D LOVE YOU DAVEY!!!!:love::love:

Dave is definitely a very cuddly bunny so I don't need excuses to give him extra cuddles :D:D I will give him an extra long one before he goes to bed tonight just for you :love:

I don't know how I missed this thread first time round- oh wait it was when Tippex first got poorly so I must have been distracted.

My stupid laptop/internet connection won't let me play the video so I have no idea what these noises are.

Dave is so sweet- give him a cuddle from me :love:

as Dave's newest stalker (and I see he has a few :lol:) I'm pleased to see that however odd this is, its not causing him any distress.
Some of them are so tough, despite everyhting against them. :love::love:
I shall be sponsoring Dave soon so I can really be a proper stalker - watch out Daisy!

as Dave's newest stalker (and I see he has a few :lol:) I'm pleased to see that however odd this is, its not causing him any distress.
Some of them are so tough, despite everyhting against them. :love::love:
I shall be sponsoring Dave soon so I can really be a proper stalker - watch out Daisy!

:shock: :lol::lol::lol:

It does still really concern me when i watch him drinking but he seems fine straight afterwards, it certainly is very odd :?

Back