• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dara- U/D 11th April - Much Better :-)

Dara is now on abx, anti-inflammatories, nebulising, assisted feeding and fluid therapy. ATM she is a very poorly Rabbit, temperature of 40c. She is in isolation from my other Rabbits, but she must have been incubating all this prior to her vaccine. The acute symptoms started to show about 8 hours after having the vaccine.

Just wish C were not out of the Country atm :cry: My other Vets are great, but they are not C................

Dara is so tiny, I have to hope that she's stronger than she looks and that she can get better xx

Couldn't get online yesterday, so have only just read about Dara. I'm sorry to hear about her being so poorly, sending all the vibes I can muster for a full recovery. Come on little Dara keep fighting xxxx

YdM2DOl.jpg

:cry:

Dara has started to show small signs on improvement. She is eating a bit of hay for herself and her temperature is now normal. Her chest is still very crackly though, but at least she is not mouth breathing any more.

If she pulls through this I have no idea what to do re future vaccinations. I suppose it's best to put that worry on hold or now.

I have another poorly baby Rabbit here too, also in isolation. I have resorted to using disposable barrier nursing outfits as I cant keep up with all the laundry I am generating !

Oh poor little sweetie, that furry face would break your heart.

Thinking of you all Jane, I know you're doing your utmost for them both.

Back