• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas pressies!

Got My Bowl Today!!!

Hi Maizy! :wave:
The wrapping,card and personal care was fanstatic thank you!
Amber and Tim-
Amber.jpg

tim.jpg

Say Thanks very very very very very much for our lovely bowl! But we are fighting over who has it so I will let you know if I need another one! :lol:
We :love: :love: :love: :love: it!
xxxx

Last edited:
Hi Maizy! :wave:
The wrapping,card and personal care was fanstatic thank you!
Amber and Tim-
Amber.jpg

tim.jpg

Say Thanks very very very very very much for our lovely bowl! But we are fighting over who has it so I will let you know if I need another one! :lol:
We :love: :love: :love: :love: it!
xxxx

Thank you Amber and Tim, you are very beautiful buns and thank your mummy too for helping the bunnies who need a home down here:wave:

I just sent money for two big and two small bowls to Sue. I'll e-mail you the names and designs I would like. Have to see whether a certain bonding works out first. :D No need to make the bowls before Christmas, you can bring them when you come to visit us next time.

I hope some more people will buy these bowls. I have seen them in use when I visited Maizy, and they are really nice!

I just sent money for two big and two small bowls to Sue. I'll e-mail you the names and designs I would like. Have to see whether a certain bonding works out first. :D No need to make the bowls before Christmas, you can bring them when you come to visit us next time.

I hope some more people will buy these bowls. I have seen them in use when I visited Maizy, and they are really nice!

Thank you for the endorsement.:wave: Really busy with the stockings and the bowls, hence I've not been on the threads as much ( plus large dose of flu last week:shock: )! Getting better slowly, so hope to have everyone's orders in the post by Tuesday at the latest!:D Thanks to you all for your support!

Just to let you know, I have now sold out of the large white bowls. I should be able to get some more, but obviously it means I can't now guarantee they will get there before Christmas.

Wow! thank you for the stockings they are fab. Splodge & Scrumpie Jack were thrilled with them. Going to hang them up tonight!! They were trying to eat them so will put them out of reach!! :oops: :shock:

these are the gorgeous items!!
Xmas003.jpg

Xmas002.jpg

Hope you and all the buns at the rescue have a fab Christmas!

Wow! thank you for the stockings they are fab. Splodge & Scrumpie Jack were thrilled with them. Going to hang them up tonight!! They were trying to eat them so will put them out of reach!! :oops: :shock:

these are the gorgeous items!!
Xmas003.jpg

Xmas002.jpg

Hope you and all the buns at the rescue have a fab Christmas!

So glad you and the buns like them and very glad things are arriving safely ( always a worry at this time of year)!:D Have a brill Christmas :wave:

Phoebe,Holli & Piper say "Thankyou for our lovley stockings,our mummy has hung them up ready for santa to fill with lots of pressies for us!!!!!" (note from mummy : Bowls will b going in the stockings tho so the cheeky monkeys aint used these yet but there FAB!!)
Fantastically wrapped aswell xxx

So glad you and the buns like them and very glad things are arriving safely ( always a worry at this time of year)!:D Have a brill Christmas :wave:

They are now hung up in the conservatory. Looking good!!

Hope you have a fab Christmas too. Hope the fundraising is coming on well

Zoé x

Last edited:
HI I received the 2 bowels today. They were wrapped up really well and are absolutly fanstastic.

Thankyou have a great christmas :wave: :D :D :D

Thanks Vikki, Sue and Zoe!:D Everything has been sent and I just hope the last few bits arrive in time for everyone! :D

I will take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported the buns at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. I will let you know how much we have raised, just as soon as I've heard back from Sue, but you've all been fab and it's been so heart warming to know there is so much kindness out there. :D I hope you all have a great Christmas and wish everyone and every bun, a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!:wave:

Last edited:
Thanks Vikki, Sue and Zoe!:D Everything has been sent and I just hope the last few bits arrive in time for everyone! :D

I will take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported the buns at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. I will let you know how much we have raised, just as soon as I've heard back from Sue, but you've all been fab and it's been so heart warming to know there is so much kindness out there. :D I hope you all have a great Christmas and wish everyone and every bun, a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!:wave:

See you in January!!! :wave: :D

Sorry I have taken so long to post this but the bowls are great thank you.
I was really surprised to find them all ready nicley wrapped with little stickers and everything, they really were lovely, thank you for your time and effort, (now to get more bunnies to get more bowls :lol: )
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

Sorry I have taken so long to post this but the bowls are great thank you.
I was really surprised to find them all ready nicley wrapped with little stickers and everything, they really were lovely, thank you for your time and effort, (now to get more bunnies to get more bowls :lol: )
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

:lol::lol:sounds like a plan to me! very happy Christmas to you to and thanks again for the support!:D

Back