• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

Blackers, please can I have gift tags 3, 4 and 7 please? Are they still available?

Some more bunny gift tags. Prices quoted include 50pence towards P&P, the rest Is for Pledge a Pound.

3. £2.00
gifttagsforpap013.jpg

Last edited:
hand made and painted ceramic christmas decorations.

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

can be sold separately or as a group. 50p each. i will be i will be donating postage

sorry:(, i should have made that a little more clear the second picture is to show the back of each ornament as it differs from the front.

biscuitblossom, if you would still like the group you are more than welcome to but i think blackberry wants the lilac one:?

i do have one last one if you want that instead of the lilac?

front:
Picture031-1.jpg

back:
Picture030.jpg

Last edited:
hand made and painted ceramic christmas decorations.

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

can be sold separately or as a group. 50p each. i will be i will be donating postage

:shock: These are so pretty! I think you'd better make some more quick!!! :thumb: :love:

:shock: These are so pretty! I think you'd better make some more quick!!! :thumb: :love:

i no longer work at the pottery studio so i dont have regular kiln assess anymore:( otherwise there would be:(. these are the last of the samples i bought and took home with me coss i had no intention of leaving them with the company that had my job so miserable (bitter?...just a little) the samples needed loving homes and if it can help real buns in the process..:D

sorry:(, i should have made that a little more clear the second picture is to show the back of each ornament as it differs from the front.

biscuitblossom, if you would still like the group you are more than welcome to but i think blackberry wants the lilac one:?

i do have one last one if you want that instead of the lilac?

front:
Picture031-1.jpg

back:
Picture030.jpg

Whoops my mistake :oops:

If I can have the pink one too that would be lovely but if it was something you wanted to keep for yourself then I'm happy just to have the 2 if Blackberry has the lilac one.

Whoops my mistake :oops:

If I can have the pink one too that would be lovely but if it was something you wanted to keep for yourself then I'm happy just to have the 2 if Blackberry has the lilac one.

certainly:). i just wasnt sure how many people would approve of the quote on the back:oops: so i was going to list is separately if you can pm me your address i can post as soon i receive confirmation of payment:D

certainly:). i just wasnt sure how many people would approve of the quote on the back:oops: so i was going to list is separately if you can pm me your address i can post as soon i receive confirmation of payment:D

Well I don't need to show everyone the back of it do I? :lol:

I'll send payment to pap now, thank you.

Back