• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

It's still available :wave:

Thankyou very much :wave: I will see if I can send the money now.

ETA: I have sent money now I think. Once it has been received shall I PM you my adress??

Last edited:
Thankyou very much :wave: I will see if I can send the money now.

ETA: I have sent money now I think. Once it has been received shall I PM you my adress??

Thank you, pm your address and I will post it out to you tomorrow:thumb:

Thankyou very much, unless you need to go no rush as my mum is going to save it for my christmas present, which is why I'll write her name for the adress :wave:

Three more cards

003-4.jpg

£1.50 including P & P

002-4.jpg

£1.50 including P & P

001-5.jpg

£1.50 including P & P

My mum said the scrapbook has arrived today thankyou very much, she said it was beautifully made, I shall look forward to recieving it for christmas :love: Thankyou :wave:

Brilliant, I am so pleased it arrived safely and your Mum likes it, hopefully you will on Christmas morning:thumb:

More gift bags.

004-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

These two are for sale at £1.50 each including P&P all proceeds to PAP. I can make more bunny ones if anyone would like any.

:wave:Hurricanhoney, all my little bunny bags have arrived:D They are SUPER CUTE :love:and perfect to put the Christmas candy in as presents!!!:D
Thanks so much!!!!
xxxbunnybunny

Last edited:
1. Christmas decoration.

Acrylic paint, matt varnish, red felt on background. About 3,5'/6'.

£5.00 each (including £1.00 P&P and £1.00 for materials, £3.00 for PAP)

Last edited:
1. Christmas decoration.

Acrylic paint, matt varnish, red felt on background. About 3,5'/6'.

£5.00 (including £1.00 P&P and £1.00 for materials, £3.00 for PAP)

Only one now, but I will made more.

:wave:Me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Will you post overseas if I pay extra for postage?) I have to have this, it is soooo sweet!
Thank you
bunnybunny

:wave:Me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Will you post overseas if I pay extra for postage?) I have to have this, it is soooo sweet!
Thank you
bunnybunny

Of course! PM me please where do u live, so I will check how much it will be for postage :) payments by paypall for pledge a pound of course.

I added two more :wave:

Last edited:
Back