• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

1. Christmas decoration.

Acrylic paint, matt varnish, red felt on background. About 3,5'/6'.

£5.00 each (including £1.00 P&P and £1.00 for materials, £3.00 for PAP)

RESERVED

:wave:All paid for via paypal to PaP. The new additions are seriously cute as well, but I'll give somebunny else a chance to buy them!
bunnybunny

Hay Bags

I have two hay bags for sale (as of 30/11/11). These are basically customised laundry bags. They are Cotton material with draw strings at the top and have been customised with cute bunny fabric.

I am looking for £5 for each and £2 postage. The £7 can be paid direct to PAP and i will sort out getting the postage costs back (hope that is how it is meant to work!)

They are 23inches wide and 30inches high.

IMAG0280-1.jpg

IMAG0281-1.jpg

IMAG0282-1.jpg

IMAG0283-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have four hay bags for sale. These are basically customised laundry bags. They are Cotton material with draw strings at the top and have been customised with cute bunny fabric.

I am looking for £5 for each and £2 postage. The £7 can be paid direct to PAP and i will sort out getting the postage costs back (hope that is how it is meant to work!)

They are 23inches wide and 30inches high.

IMAG0280-1.jpg

IMAG0281-1.jpg

IMAG0282-1.jpg

IMAG0283-1.jpg

Thank you Kirsty:D

1. Christmas decoration.

Acrylic paint, matt varnish, red felt on background. About 3,5'/6'.

£5.00 each (including £1.00 P&P and £1.00 for materials, £3.00 for PAP)

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! My little piece of art arrived today Anneri, thanks ever so much, :love:I luvs it!!!!!!
bunnybunny

Back