• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheekys gone

Gina,

We are so so sorry to hear about Cheeky, you are right the pain never really leaves you, I don't know what to say to make it any easier, you must remember Cheeky will remain in your heart always. It has helped us by remembering the good times from our first little man. you must keep those special memorys safe, and when you are feeling low please think of those memories, it will be most likely something Cheeky did to make you laugh.
Sorry if I am babbling on, its just I feel so helpless for you, we've been there and its not easy.

To Cheeky, you are a brave little boy, look after your Mum for up above won't you.

Night Night God Bless.

Jet, Lui, Treacle (Alison and Stephen)

Oh Gina I have only just caught up with this terrible news :cry: :cry: :cry: So sorry to hear about Cheeky please dont beat yourself up, you did all you could for him and he knows how much you loved him. Big hugs to you, all our thoughts are with you xx

Gina…..

I am really really sorry hon - you did absolutely everything you could. I can’t begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now! There really isn’t much I can say apart from; just treasure everything he gave you, and keep all the special times close to your heart.

"I thought I felt your touch today, in the breeze that rustled by.
And then I heard the angel say, "The Spirt Never Dies"."

Gina, I'm so sorry. Cheeky had the best life ever and he knows how much you love him!

His wee green nose in the pics always made me laugh, you have to think of those times and remember his wee cheeky ways.

*big huge hugs to Gina*

*binky free wee Cheeky bun*

Awwww im so sorry :cry: ,its difficult when you have to make the decision,i hate it but they cant tell you how they are feeling you have to make it for them
im thinking of you
binky free cheeky xxx

Oh Gina I am so shocked to read this - my heart goes out to you, really it does. You have done the right thing - it is part of the love and devotion we have for our pets to make the decision when the time is right - we owe it to them and you should put all thoughts of regret out of your head cos you did the right thing Gina.

I will also never think of mushy peas without seeing little Cheeky buns face :)

:cry: gina I'm just so sorry to hear about Cheeky - he was a beautiful brave wee man who could not have had a more special life with you.

Take care

Just catching up on the posts and Oh I'm soooooo sad to read this news. You did the right thing to ease his suffering. Rest in peace cheekybun. Take Care Gina. Hugs from lou and fudge bun.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you, you did all you could and more and cheeky will sleep easy knowing how much he is loved.

Take care xxxx

My dear Gina

I am so so soryy to hear that your beloved Cheeky has gone. We all feel so much for your and understand what you feel right now.

Just think what a wonderful life he had with your love. He will always be in your heart and never forgotten.

Rainbowbridge.jpg

I hope he meets my Hunny Bunny and they have fun together

Love from

the vet phoned me last night to check up on me as they said they were very worried when I left the surgery . that is no nice of them . The nurse who held cheeky to the end said that it was so peaceful , cheeky just lay there as if he knew it was his time and wanted to go , she said that there was such an air of him wanting to go - she could not explain it but that he really was ready and had had enough of his suffering . The nurses and vets at the practice are broken hearted as they all had a bond with cheeky - they seen all his struggles over the years as well . I feel a little better since the vet phoned , slept a little last night but the tears are still falling . I suppose that this will take time .

i,d like to thank everyone for all the lovely messages i,ve received and all the support - i may not be on much for a few days but i value each and every one of you . Please don,t forget cheekybun , I want him to live on in the hearts of those he touched forever - that way , he will never truly die . xx

all my love
gina .

sleep well my cheekybun . mummy loves you more than anything .

I've been away all weekend so only just caught up, I am so so so sorry. I read the title of your thread and the tears were there before I even opened it. Sending you huge hugs.

Cheeky bun, binky free little man. xx

Gina, so sorry for your loss :cry: It is hearbreaking when your little bunny child passes over :(

what a lovely kind vet you have, such a thoughtful nature to ring and see how you are coping :?

I'm guessing with all the trauma you're going thru you probably havent done a preg test yet? Please make sure you let yourself grieve properly for cheeky and the loss you feel for him - dont bottle it up as that wont do you any good and will put you under more stress.

I have my fingers crossed for you and you know there is a saying that one life ends to let another begin...

take care xx

thanks for that - i,m not pregnant tho . I done a test yesterday , I am glad in a way as I am so sad just now that I would not be ready for that to happen. :(

Gina, Nicola posted a message for me on here, hope I didn't upset you more by texting you on Friday night but I burst into tears and just couldn't imagine how you were feeling. You did everything possible for this little man he will still live on forever with all of us so he hasn't gone he is just out of pain and away from all of the suffering now :)

Mushy peas will always be around and so will Cheeky bun!

Hope you are feeling a little better Gina now, he was such a loved little mite by certainly you and all of us on here.

Maybe when you feel stronger we could have a little memorial with like "Cheekys best bits" with LOADS of mushy pea pictures :thumb:

Love to you and look after yourself xxx

Back