• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ceasar - Blue + White Dutch (Reserved)

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
This is Ceasar, given up by his breeders because he didn't mount the females. No problem with his man hood here although he has been neutered now and fully vaccinated. He wants a wify bun. His birthday is 04.09.07.
He is very friendly and sweet.

dutches003-1.jpg

dutches002-1-1.jpg

dutches006-1.jpg

Last edited:
ohh he has melted my heart. I had a gorgeous old doggy until i was 14 and he was called Ceasar, spelt the same way. if i was looking i would snap this boy up :(

He is stunning

hehe my big's only ever mounted toys as his wify ran away easier to mount stuff that dont run you see:lol: oooooooooooooooooo i havent got blue:cry:

is it me or has he got very small ears for a dutch ? still yummy though

I have just lost my dutch, and now I can't stop looking at Ceasar. He is gorgeous!
Don't think it would be possible to get him all the way up here though :(

What a handsome lad - I'd have him at the drop of a hat but I'm only just getting to grips with some Lops.

Very best of luck in finding him a loving home.

Oh I wish!

He's the same age as my bonded pair! Why can't you be in Scotland? So frustrating to see so many rabbits needing new homes and all hundreds of miles away :(

He is lovely and might have made a good hubby for my Merry who lost her brother a month or so ago. Dorset isn't out of reach as I am in Hampshire but after losing a bunny recently through the stress of moving (that's what the vet thought anyway) it has made me really reluctant to look outside of the local area again as I just couldn't go through the heartbreak of losing a third one so soon. Also, not in a position to make much of a donation at present as I had to pay out a lot on fees for the other two I lost.

I hope he finds a good home soon though, bless him.

Back