• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

It is a lovely rug :D I recongise the pattern from somewhere, a friend's house I think, but not as a rug.

Is that some sort of tradescantia and an asparagus sprengerii in the pot on the top-left of the photo? If not, what are those plants please? :thumb: I'm looking for things like that (eventually) and I really miss my sprengerii and big purple tradescantia! But if there's other things like them I also want to know :D

It is a lovely rug :D I recongise the pattern from somewhere, a friend's house I think, but not as a rug.

Is that some sort of tradescantia and an asparagus sprengerii in the pot on the top-left of the photo? If not, what are those plants please? :thumb: I'm looking for things like that (eventually) and I really miss my sprengerii and big purple tradescantia! But if there's other things like them I also want to know :D
Thank you. :D That's fun that you've seen the pattern somewhere before.

Pssst, don't tell anyone, but those plants on the left are fake. :oops: (The plants by the window are real, though :lol:) I wanted some plants there, but that wall doesn't get enough light for real plants. But the light green plant is fake Spanish Moss (Tillandsia usneoides), and I've had real Spanish Moss before and it's a lovely plant! I really like it. It looks really nice hanging from somewhere. I've always struggled to keep it healthy, though, while my other air plants do well, but you might have more luck with it. I don't know what the dark green plant is supposed to be; it's a fake plant from IKEA and they don't say... I do love purple tradescantia, too, though! I have a small one in a terrarium (so the bunnies can't get to it, since it's likely toxic to them) and it's such a fast grower, and so pretty with its purple leaves. :D

Last edited:
Pssst, don't tell anyone, but those plants on the left are fake. :oops: (The plants by the window are real, though :lol:) I wanted some plants there, but that wall doesn't get enough light for real plants. But the light green plant is fake Spanish Moss (Tillandsia usneoides), and I've had real Spanish Moss before and it's a lovely plant! I really like it. It looks really nice hanging from somewhere. I've always struggled to keep it healthy, though, while my other air plants do well, but you might have more luck with it. I don't know what the dark green plant supposed to be; it's a fake plant from IKEA and they don't say... I do love purple tradescantia, too, though! I have a small one in a terrarium (so the bunnies can't get to it, since it's likely toxic to them) and it's such a fast grower, and so pretty with its purple leaves. :D
Awesome thankyou! And I'm no detractor of fake plants, not when my Mum was famous for killing anything except succulents! :D As for not enough light, there are a lot of low-light-lovers such as peace lilky/spathiphyllum that would do well there: my picked-up-off-the-towpath spathiphyllum is doing so much better in the back of my lounge XD The spider plant (chlorophytum comosum) and Christmas cactus (schlumbergera) are doing really well there too :) I'll look into the moss: I haven't had an air plant since I moved out of my parents' house :)

Awesome thankyou! And I'm no detractor of fake plants, not when my Mum was famous for killing anything except succulents! :D As for not enough light, there are a lot of low-light-lovers such as peace lilky/spathiphyllum that would do well there: my picked-up-off-the-towpath spathiphyllum is doing so much better in the back of my lounge XD The spider plant (chlorophytum comosum) and Christmas cactus (schlumbergera) are doing really well there too :) I'll look into the moss: I haven't had an air plant since I moved out of my parents' house :)
Yes, I like fake plants for places that don't get enough light. :D Thank you for the suggestions for plants that would do well there! I do really like spider plants, so I might try that one! I have a Christmas cactus in my living room, and it's loving the light by the window, so I'd feel mean moving it. I think peace lilies are supposed to be toxic to bunnies, so that wouldn't be a great one for their room, sadly. My parents have two huge ones and I really like it. :)

I really love your bunny room. It looks so peaceful with the woodland theme and the wigwam [emoji7][emoji7]

I'm afraid Mr Chief is just in with us in our space although he has his own area for peace and quiet. It makes me feel that his world is a bit lacking somewhat [emoji53] He has my attention full time but he doesn't have his own room or a bunny friend as yet [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I really love your bunny room. It looks so peaceful with the woodland theme and the wigwam [emoji7][emoji7]

I'm afraid Mr Chief is just in with us in our space although he has his own area for peace and quiet. It makes me feel that his world is a bit lacking somewhat [emoji53] He has my attention full time but he doesn't have his own room or a bunny friend as yet [emoji22]

Oh, that's so kind of you to say. :love:

You know, I think that as long as a bunny has a place of their own to retreat to, and places to hide and relax and some toys, it doesn't really matter whether that's in their own room or in a room shared by humans. Like you said, he has his own area for peace and quiet, and that's the important thing. Not everybody can give bunnies their own room. Sophie and Casper shared my bedroom for years and they were perfectly fine. :) And he'll get that bunny friend, too, eventually, right? Once he's all better he can have his own bunny friend. :)

Oh, that's so kind of you to say. :love:

You know, I think that as long as a bunny has a place of their own to retreat to, and places to hide and relax and some toys, it doesn't really matter whether that's in their own room or in a room shared by humans. Like you said, he has his own area for peace and quiet, and that's the important thing. Not everybody can give bunnies their own room. Sophie and Casper shared my bedroom for years and they were perfectly fine. :) And he'll get that bunny friend, too, eventually, right? Once he's all better he can have his own bunny friend. :)
Thank you. It makes me feel better that you say that.

Yes we were originally getting 2 sisters until I read that they can fall out again after being spayed. So we got one girl who ended up being a boy! So lucky we only got one really [emoji23]

Then my partner lost his job so we had to put another bunny on hold due to finances. We intend to get a gf for Mischief once he is better and finances are sorted.

I now want him to get a really good job and move to a bigger house with a room for the bunnies though! [emoji23][emoji23]

He has a lot of attention but realise it is not the same as another bunny [emoji22]

Thank you, everyone, for your very nice comments on Casper's binkies and their new rug. :love: I'm really liking the rug, too! It gives them more comfy space to lie and play on, plus it's not too thick, so hopefully it can be washed easily. Here's a better look at it :D:

qT8Wvggh.jpg

Sophie was binkying on the rug, too, this morning. She normally does these tiny jumps while shaking her head, which is adorable, but this morning she was jumping almost as high as Casper was last night. :love:

wonderful :love: boo did some binkies about a month ago. I was sat on my office floor & she kind of found a safespace & danced for a good few minutes. She does the head & bum shake but I've not seen her do proper binkies up til then since going blind

wonderful :love: boo did some binkies about a month ago. I was sat on my office floor & she kind of found a safespace & danced for a good few minutes. She does the head & bum shake but I've not seen her do proper binkies up til then since going blind

I would love to have seen that Boo ! You go girl :thumb:

Thank you, everyone, for your very nice comments on Casper's binkies and their new rug. :love: I'm really liking the rug, too! It gives them more comfy space to lie and play on, plus it's not too thick, so hopefully it can be washed easily. Here's a better look at it :D:

qT8Wvggh.jpg

Sophie was binkying on the rug, too, this morning. She normally does these tiny jumps while shaking her head, which is adorable, but this morning she was jumping almost as high as Casper was last night. :love:

haha, Pepper does those as well :) as well as little teeny Nethie binkies and a very impressive 4 legged vertical launch

Thank you. It makes me feel better that you say that.

Yes we were originally getting 2 sisters until I read that they can fall out again after being spayed. So we got one girl who ended up being a boy! So lucky we only got one really [emoji23]

Then my partner lost his job so we had to put another bunny on hold due to finances. We intend to get a gf for Mischief once he is better and finances are sorted.

I now want him to get a really good job and move to a bigger house with a room for the bunnies though! [emoji23][emoji23]

He has a lot of attention but realise it is not the same as another bunny [emoji22]

It is lucky that you didn't unknowingly ended up with one boy and one girl, yes! It's really understandable that you had to put getting Mischief a friend on hold because of your financial situation. Bringing a new animal into your life when you don't have enough money to care for them is never a good idea, even if it would mean Mischief got a friend. I like your wish of your partner getting a really good job so you can move to a bigger house with a bunny room. :lol:

Aww, Boo. That must've been wonderful to see. :love:

haha, Pepper does those as well :) as well as little teeny Nethie binkies and a very impressive 4 legged vertical launch
Aww, little teeny Nethie binkies sound really cute. His very impressive 4 legged vertical launch must be quite something for such a small bunny! :D

I thought that today I could share some old photos from Sophie and Casper. These are all from 2015 and 2016. This first one was taken just after Casper came to live with us. They had stayed at Casper's rescue for a week to be bonded since my ME was too bad at that time to do it myself, but they told me they'd been very easy to bond. :love: When they met at the rescue, I can't say it was love at first sight, but it was complete indifference at first sight. :lol: They just looked at each other and started exploring the pen and washing themselves and made no big deal about it.

qN8ot25h.jpg

lBw8g8vh.jpg

l2iZCtHh.jpg

Jud7xY8h.jpg

gMUbIDzh.jpg

G2IpoDmh.jpg

4YkTofjh.jpg

UzlKFYbh.jpg

I thought that today I could share some old photos from Sophie and Casper. These are all from 2015 and 2016. This first one was taken just after Casper came to live with us. They had stayed at Casper's rescue for a week to be bonded since my ME was too bad at that time to do it myself, but they told me they'd been very easy to bond. :love: When they met at the rescue, I can't say it was love at first sight, but it was complete indifference at first sight. :lol: They just looked at each other and started exploring the pen and washing themselves and made no big deal about it.

qN8ot25h.jpg

lBw8g8vh.jpg

l2iZCtHh.jpg

Jud7xY8h.jpg

gMUbIDzh.jpg

G2IpoDmh.jpg

4YkTofjh.jpg

UzlKFYbh.jpg

Aww :love: they are lovely photos :love:

qN8ot25h.jpg

lBw8g8vh.jpg

l2iZCtHh.jpg

Jud7xY8h.jpg

gMUbIDzh.jpg

G2IpoDmh.jpg

4YkTofjh.jpg

UzlKFYbh.jpg

oh wow! awesome pics :love:

Thank you. :love: I like your new signature with the goats each having their own photo. They're so cute. :D

Thankyou :love: I decided it would work better for sizing if they each had their own photo! It must have been tricky for you to choose a picture of Sophie and Casper, you have so many lovely photos :love:

Thankyou :love: I decided it would work better for sizing if they each had their own photo! It must have been tricky for you to choose a picture of Sophie and Casper, you have so many lovely photos :love:
Yeah, it looks good this way! :D It was a bit hard to choose a photo for mine, yes, haha.

Back