• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Live action Sophie! :love: Lopsy used to semi-nest as well, but stopped after he was neutered :lol: I caught Aboleth doing it once, but only the once, and the same as most other buns, just carrying it around...

Live action Sophie! :love: Lopsy used to semi-nest as well, but stopped after he was neutered :lol: I caught Aboleth doing it once, but only the once, and the same as most other buns, just carrying it around...
Aww, Lopsy making semi-nests. :love: But then after he was neutered he didn't feel like it anymore. :lol: And Aboleth did it, too, once! I do wonder what they're trying to achieve, just carrying that hay around. :lol:

Awwww I'm so jealous of you! I wish I could take photos that looked even half as good as yours! Yours are so clear and capture them perfectly. Have you studied photography at all? As always they both look adorable [emoji178][emoji178]

Sophie looks so delightful collecting hay. I love her and her cutesie smudgey nosey [emoji175][emoji175]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Aww bless her, busy bunny, she is so lovely :love:
Aw, thank you. She really is. :love:

Awwww I'm so jealous of you! I wish I could take photos that looked even half as good as yours! Yours are so clear and capture them perfectly. Have you studied photography at all? As always they both look adorable [emoji178][emoji178]

Sophie looks so delightful collecting hay. I love her and her cutesie smudgey nosey [emoji175][emoji175]

Aww, you're so kind. :love: I actually did an online course on taking good photos with a phone a few weeks back, but it wasn't a very good course! It just kind of explained what the functions of the phone camera and the apps are, rather than how to take good photos. It was disappointing. :(

Aww. She has a very cute nose smudge. :love:

Aw, thank you. She really is. :love:

Aww, you're so kind. :love: I actually did an online course on taking good photos with a phone a few weeks back, but it wasn't a very good course! It just kind of explained what the functions of the phone camera and the apps are, rather than how to take good photos. It was disappointing. :(

Aww. She has a very cute nose smudge. :love:
Well you take beautiful photos so you obviously don't need a course anyway [emoji4] xx

Well you take beautiful photos so you obviously don't need a course anyway [emoji4] xx

Aww, thank you so much. :love:

This is so my happy place thread, I just love the photos of Casper and Sophie - it makes me do the added binkies.
Aww, that's so great to hear. I'm really glad you enjoy their photos. :love: I'll post some new photos later today, after I've taken a nap!

I showed Casper some rocks yesterday:

jugw52rh.jpg

lPx4FlOh.jpg

gT4ANMnh.jpg

qpmG1oOh.jpg

He lost interest very quickly. :lol:

Sophie spent more time on them, shoving them aside to get to her hay ball: https://imgur.com/a/JcKZFVh

Here are Sophie and Casper cuddling:

cH8lslyh.jpg

Here is Sophie being round:

4jpfOcnh.jpg

Here's Casper sleeping behind his picnic table:

asHtIKPh.jpg

Here they are cuddling some more:

bn1YFNRh.jpg

IS7vom0h.jpg

Superb :love: I don't know if you have the same phrase in Dutch, but we would say that Casper in the first pic is licking his lips :lol:

Why can't I see the pictures, is it my fault? :(

Update: I reset the modem. it's fixed now and i saw the pictures. first picture is my favourite, i want to eat casper's little tongue awww :love:

Last edited:
Back