• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Caramel - Healing Vibes Please u/d vid

She just wants to keep you on your toes!!! Glad she seems to have perked up a wee bit! Mind you, she'll probably keep you awake all night as she's rested so well during the day:lol:

I know bless her.. she is waking up now! Mind you as I have mentioned I think she is the worlds laziest rabbit so she will soon be off for a nap again! :lol:

Well I have know been scared enough to book the bunnies in for another myxi jab, previously I have only been vaccinating annually, so the trio are in on Tuesday and Bobby & Pippa the folowing week.

Hope everyone continues to improve x

Well I have know been scared enough to book the bunnies in for another myxi jab, previously I have only been vaccinating annually, so the trio are in on Tuesday and Bobby & Pippa the folowing week.

Hope everyone continues to improve x

It is better to be safe than sorry. I pnoned the vet last week to check when F&B were due to have their myxi renewed and when I realised it would be the middle of November it did cross my mind (just for a second!:oops: )if it was worth it as the weather would surely be colder and the mossies would be dead. I also thought the perhaps Floss would have built up an immunity:? Saturday proved me wrong!!!!!

How's the Princess today? I hope that the improvement continues and she's getting betting steadily.

Cheers

Bright and bouncy this morning.... A little quieter before I left for work, but have phoned OH who says she seems fine this evening. The nodule it just getting bigger and bigger.

Caramel sounds as though she is trying to blow something out of her nose tonight.... she has been doing this for a few weeks but more so tonight. I think it is cos the nodule is obscuring it. She is being cute and funny tonight though and as actually used her litter tray instead of the entire cage for a weee tonight!!!! Appetite still as ravenous as ever ... tbh that is what keeps me going. If she stopped eating I would be terrified.

So keep those healing vibes coming guys... I really want her to kick this in the butt. xxxxxxxx

You can have all my left over Fiver vibes from today :wave: and some brand spanking new caramel ones tomorrow :D

It's as well those vibes are elasticated!! Hoping this one will S T R E T C H to caramel's nose from Floss's because I need most of this very special vibe for Floss as one nodule on the side of her face is MASSIVE. Far bigger than any she had last year.:( Must admit to feeling the first twinges of subdued panic at the moment....

Ah! bless her heart, hope she will be ok for you. I was so grateful when you were there with advice when my Chester was ill. Big hugs are on their way to you both. pam

It's as well those vibes are elasticated!! Hoping this one will S T R E T C H to caramel's nose from Floss's because I need most of this very special vibe for Floss as one nodule on the side of her face is MASSIVE. Far bigger than any she had last year.:( Must admit to feeling the first twinges of subdued panic at the moment....

I know that feeling... :roll: We are bright and bouncy again this morning!!!! Come on Caramel! Come on Floss xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back