• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Julie please have some thoughts and vibes

Yaay! Happy news all round!! :love:

I would say if they cleaned her ears they will feel funny for a few days so she will probably flap them, especially if she can't scratch them so well due to her arthritis. Hopefully she will but on the weight :) She obviously still has plenty of life in her! :D

Yaay! Happy news all round!! :love:

I would say if they cleaned her ears they will feel funny for a few days so she will probably flap them, especially if she can't scratch them so well due to her arthritis. Hopefully she will but on the weight :) She obviously still has plenty of life in her! :D

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and words.The vet pulled out a lot of wax in front of me and the nurse said he cleaned her ears some more. Julie is eating quite a bit of hay this afternoon. She keeps jumping up and flapping her ears in between big mouthfuls.
How is Fiver tonight?

Ah, so glad to hear Julie has come safely through her dental. :love:
Yeah, when the ears get cleaned they do tend to flap a bit. I often wonder just how much it affects their hearing and if the flapping is due to them thinking, "Hogeeze, what's that noise??" :)
Continued vibes for her complete recovery. :)

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and words.The vet pulled out a lot of wax in front of me and the nurse said he cleaned her ears some more. Julie is eating quite a bit of hay this afternoon. She keeps jumping up and flapping her ears in between big mouthfuls.
How is Fiver tonight?

He was still a bit sleepy last night but he seems fine today :) Not quite as enthusiastic about his hay and slow eating his pellets but he's back to his normal grumpy self :lol:

Glad to hear Julie is munching her hay! Has she had any more choking episodes? I think her ears will be ok, as long as they don't look sore or are really affecting her I wouldn't worry too much. Her ears will probably feel very strange and maybe she's getting used to the sounds being much more clear lol.

He was still a bit sleepy last night but he seems fine today :) Not quite as enthusiastic about his hay and slow eating his pellets but he's back to his normal grumpy self :lol:

Glad to hear Julie is munching her hay! Has she had any more choking episodes? I think her ears will be ok, as long as they don't look sore or are really affecting her I wouldn't worry too much. Her ears will probably feel very strange and maybe she's getting used to the sounds being much more clear lol.

I am happy to hear that Fiver is feeling better today. I hope that he picks up his hay eating soon.
Julie seems to be more active today also and is eating more hay but still not her normal. Her poos were a bit soft this morning but I think that is because she has been eating a lot of other stuff and not enough hay.
Julie have not had anymore choking episodes but I am still mushing her pellets and steaming her hay. The vet had said to do it for another day then try it dry. Tomorrow is the day that I am suppose to try dry pellets and hay but I am a bit nervous to try just in case she chokes. Choking is scary and happens quick.
She isn't flapping her ears very much today.

Back