• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have Vibes please for Chudleigh Flint /UD Wed 'Eaten everything' :-)

Only just seen this. Tons of vibes for Chudleigh and tons of hugs for you xx

Really hope you'll start to see some sort of improvement soon, poor bun'.

Day 4. Update 12:15 Monday

Chudleigh ate half his tea last night, I only gave him a small dish of greens with some fresh cut dandelions on the top and he kept going back to eat a little more so we are getting there.
He doesn't look quite as bloated as he was either Mike is back at the vets tomorrow with Ruby and Charlie so he may take Chudleigh as well if he doesn't pick up any today.

Day 5 8:29 Tuesday 'Seem's Brighter'

Chudleigh ate quite well last night and has been nibbling hay, we still have him in the small indoor cage in the lounge so that we can keep an eye on him but we have been putting him in his play pen for some exercise and he did have a little run around which was great to see :D

Thank You again for all the Vibes, messages and help it means so much to me xxxxxx

Chudleigh update 14:44 Wed

Chudleigh ate well last night and has eaten every bit of his breakfast this morning we are so happy
dancingbanana-1.gif

Hows Chudleigh now? Is he fully better? :wave:

We put him back in his hutch yesterday for the first time in over a week as he was back to normal with his eating, I only give him little feed's now and the vet has said it may be better to take Chudleigh off greens altogther as he suffers with bloat a lot but this was the worse attack of bloat he's ever had and we very nearly lost him.

Thank's for asking :)

:thumb: Brilliant! Glad he's well on the road to recovery, he looked so poorly in the bubble wrap it's amazing he's pulled through isn't it, not worth risking it with the greens really if it might set him off again. Hope he remains bloat free from now on ;)

Back