• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have Vibes please for Chudleigh Flint /UD Wed 'Eaten everything' :-)

Oh bless him in his bubble wrap and blankie poor little thing. Glar he had some hay in the night and hope he's even better this morning

Update 13.46 Saturday.

He is not 100% but better than he was, he has ate a little of his greens and some hay so that's good as he is getting something in his tummy. Had all his meds last night and at 6.00 this morning and he has just had another lot. We have just put him in his play pen to give him some space as he has been in a smaller indoor cage all night but he is just sat there. Will get him out later and put him back in the smaller one as he has more meds tonight to have.

Thanks again for all the Vibes :)

Lots and lots of vibes for Chudleigh Flint. It's useful to know about bubble wrap. When Molly was poorly her temperature was sub-clinical. I usually throw bubble wrap out but will keep the next lot I get to add to the Poorly Pet cupboard.

Update 00:44am 'Not Eating Much' :-(

He has just had his all his med's again, he seem's to have lost a little weight and he didn't eat his breakfast and we think he's had a nibble of his tea and he has nibbled a bit of hay but otherwise he is just sat resting. Think we may have to consider syringe feeding him next but at the moment he is on such a lot of meds and injections we worry about the stress :(
Our old girl Grace has been sat in front of the small indoor cage we have him in as if she knows he is not well.

Chuds this morning.
16-4-11010.jpg

Grace tonight sat guarding poorly Chudleigh.
16-4-11012.jpg

Sorry to hear he isnt eating much this evening. Really hope he feels better soon. Sending some more vibes for him x

Oh poor Chudleigh, bloat must be so painful :(

Good news its not a blockage :) Im sure with you looking after him and Grace on guard he'll be ok :love:

Loads of vibes xxxxxxx

Update 11:24 Sunday No Change

Chudleigh just seem's to sit in the corner of his indoor cage he does have an odd nibble of hay but it's just not enough and we are now going to syringe feed him as he can't afford to lose anymore weight. The vet did say he was seriously ill I just didn't realise how bad :(
I'm off to pick him some fresh dandelions that I grow in a garden tub hope they will tempt him. Don't know what else we can do.

Thanks again for all the Vibes and messages it's kept me going xx

Chudleigh just seem's to sit in the corner of his indoor cage he does have an odd nibble of hay but it's just not enough and we are now going to syringe feed him as he can't afford to lose anymore weight. The vet did say he was seriously ill I just didn't realise how bad :(
I'm off to pick him some fresh dandelions that I grow in a garden tub hope they will tempt him. Don't know what else we can do.

Thanks again for all the Vibes and messages it's kept me going xx

:cry: Have you tried syringing him some cooled (but still warm) peppermint tea?

Tons more vibes xxx

Did the Vet suggest tubing him to attempt to deflate the bloat ?

I am just worried that syringe feeding a Bun with a bloated stomach might actually do more harm than good :?

Have you tried giving him some Gripe Water or Infacol ?

The Vetergesic will make him drowsy, so that may account for some of his lethargy.

Did the Vet suggest tubing him to attempt to deflate the bloat ?

I am just worried that syringe feeding a Bun with a bloated stomach might actually do more harm than good :?

Have you tried giving him some Gripe Water or Infacol ?

The Vetergesic will make him drowsy, so that may account for some of his lethargy.

No the vet didn't suggest tubing him, we will not syringe feed him then as we don't want to make him worse he has just eaten three dandelion leaves that I cut for him out of my tub I'm glad to say.

We have Infacol.

Thank You Jane so much xx

Back