• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have Vibes please for Chudleigh Flint /UD Wed 'Eaten everything' :-)

Update on Chuds.

Mike on way home with Chudleigh he has very bad bloat and he has had an x-ray and there are no blockages, Mike said they have given him fluids and he is wrapped up in bubble wrap.
Have to give him injections every 6 hours and give him fluids...so it's going to be a long night.
At least my little man is coming home and we can watch him overnight.

Chuds is home

He is a bit sleepy and he's bubbled wrapped and on a heat pad he's on

vetragesic s.c every 6 hours
zantac 0.5ml every 12 hours
metoclop 0.75ml every 8 hours
metacam 0.45ml every 12-24 hrs

Poor little man :(
Chudleigh003.jpg

Chudleigh002.jpg

oh Chudleigh you poor poorly little darling. Sending him lots of cuddles and nose rubs and smooches xxx

Oh bless your little man Maysie :cry: Sending him lots & lots of vibes, will keep you all in my thoughts tonight xxx

Poor little man. Do they know what caused it? Glad it's not an obstruction - sending healing vibes to him...

I hope that he improves during the night and is feeling much better in the morning. Why did they bubble wrap him? I have never seen or heard of doing that before. Is that to keep him warm or what?

I hope that he improves during the night and is feeling much better in the morning. Why did they bubble wrap him? I have never seen or heard of doing that before. Is that to keep him warm or what?

They bubble wrapped him to keep him warm as his body core temperature was very low.

Chudleigh had some of his meds at 12.00 and he seem's a bit brighter and has nibbled on some hay tonight :)

Thank you everyone for the Vibes I do appreciate them :)

Back